Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG by Bioware

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I apparently chose standard shipping from Amazon for my collectors edition. When I went to change it to overnight they had already charged me yesterday, it's arriving today and shipping was only 99 cents. I'm not complaining.

Yeah, I had been trying to figure out how to setup shipping to arrive as soon as possible so I had changed it to overnight and then they updated it to be 99 cents and shipped early.

i just noticed since the ega, i haven't been able to post on the swtor forums. anyone know what i have to do to fix this? i did all the security questions and registered my pre-order code. i dl'ed the client and have the game installed. just waiting to register the ega access code and registration code when i get it. still can't post on forums though.

Look what I just got delivered!

IMAG0302.jpg

I apparently chose standard shipping from Amazon for my collectors edition. When I went to change it to overnight they had already charged me yesterday, it's arriving today and shipping was only 99 cents. I'm not complaining.

Yeah, I had been trying to figure out how to setup shipping to arrive as soon as possible so I had changed it to overnight and then they updated it to be 99 cents and shipped early.

I always do Super Saving Shipping so I'm actually supposed to get before the 24.

Got my early access but I don't have a mouse :( I thought I had one and there's NO way I'm using the laptop mouse pad to play....GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anyone else on the mind trick server? (Landar sith jugg)

I say we all make alts on space slug or something for the freaks.

Back