Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG by Bioware

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the server i was on around 8pm took about 30mins, which was the worst queue i've been in for swtor. this morning i got in right away. haven't had any issues of a 1-2hr long queue.

MY Que last night, when the servers went live was about 45 min.
this morning it wasn't bad at all.

so,
13 Sith Juggernaught
11 Sith Assassin
On the PVP-RP Server Jung Ma

I'm on Jung Ma as well.
Agent Sniper lvl 18, Seelvar. :wave

What's everyone using for a mouse? I'm thinking about getting the Logitech G700.
I have a Naga and it's just not the mouse for me, I can barely take advantage of half of the buttons and they are so small and similar that in "oh _____" moment I can't rely on them.

TRYING to use my naga Razer epic, but it's having trouble talking to my computer in wireless mode.

Look up Lerath or mabis on Jung ma. We could always let you Join Our guild, Prophecy, if you like. Got a vent server running too.
Couple old MMO vets running it. we'll be doing endgame content in a few months, I'm certian.

Need to get me some turtle beach headphones.....

So I've been doing crafting the last few days as I have been playing and I have a butt load of gems that I don't know what to do with....do you need recipes to make them into something else ????

TRYING to use my naga Razer epic, but it's having trouble talking to my computer in wireless mode.

Look up Lerath or mabis on Jung ma. We could always let you Join Our guild, Prophecy, if you like. Got a vent server running too.
Couple old MMO vets running it. we'll be doing endgame content in a few months, I'm certian.

Need to get me some turtle beach headphones.....

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to create a guild (the Indelibles) with our people from the Ravenholdt server in WoW.

I'll try and add you when I play tomorrow.

also re: headset I have the Siberia v2 from Steelseries and I really enjoy them. Very light, comfortable, retractable mic....

Wireless for a mouse is a bad choice anyways, always go wired.

MEh, usualy don't have a problem with my wireless. driver update messed me up. there was a firmware update to go with it.

as for wired VS wireless, I sit 8 feet away from my computer, on my couch, with a wireless mouse and keyboard, playing on a 50 inch HD TV :D

My ONLY choice is to go wired.
not that I mind in the slightest.

Best thing about this game is I can jump on for 30 minutes and actually accomplish something. Jumped on and completed two minor quests and let my companion do some crafting. Don't think I ever did that in SWG or WoW.

If you want to make easy money and not do any crafting just do slicing.

Always keep and upgrade orange armour and weps with slots to your lvl via mods. Its easier and cheaper than making blue etc crafted armour. You can get mods for armour etc on the auction house or by each planets commendation vendors.

Just got the Standard edition from UPS... Too bad Skyrim destroyed my laptop a few days ago, so I can't play it... :(

So do you have to still pay for a subscription if you already bought and paid for the game in full, even with the free 30 day they give you? I cannot get back into play the game because it's telling me this.

So do you have to still pay for a subscription if you already bought and paid for the game in full, even with the free 30 day they give you? I cannot get back into play the game because it's telling me this.

No, you don't have to start paying until your 30 days are up, if it's telling you that then there's a problem.

Did you make sure to put in your serial number? Today's the end of grace period so if you didn't then that's why.

How did Skyrim destroy your laptop?
Idunno, not an expert with computers at all..
I downloaded it, it wouldn't work..so I read that I need to keep rebooting until it did..after rebooting it about 3 times, it has become too slow to do anything.
I can't even shut it down the normal way, it freezes for anywhere from 15-30 minutes after clicking anything...and with each click, it gets 100x worse. :(

The time code you mean?

When I received the game, it came with a card that has a serial number on it. You have to register that on your account, that gives you the 30 days. If you got digital, then they probably emailed it to you. Otherwise it should be with the game discs.

Although I've heard reports that some people didn't get one with their game.

Idunno, not an expert with computers at all..
I downloaded it, it wouldn't work..so I read that I need to keep rebooting until it did..after rebooting it about 3 times, it has become too slow to do anything.
I can't even shut it down the normal way, it freezes for anywhere from 15-30 minutes after clicking anything...and with each click, it gets 100x worse. :(

It probably needs Windows to be reinstalled. I don't think rebooting the computer until it works is a way to fix anything.

Back