Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG by Bioware

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.whee.. now they make chiss jedi and sith.

So it makes me want to delete my existing jedi and sith, level a chiss bounty hunter to 50, just to play the race class combo I want?

no. I think I'm done.

Having lots of fun again. Still have not tried PVP (as i don't really care for it) I am on a heavily populated server though (canderous ordo) So that makes it more fun IMO.

.whee.. now they make chiss jedi and sith.

So it makes me want to delete my existing jedi and sith, level a chiss bounty hunter to 50, just to play the race class combo I want?

no. I think I'm done.

Or you could just pay the creds to unlock the race you want.

I've decided to get my Twi'lek smuggler to 50 so I can make a female Twi'lek sith warrior. I've already got my Legacy familly tree planned out and everything.

So i've got till mid- june before my account expires.

I'll see if i can't get my New, Chiss Bounty Hunter to 50 before then.

Chiss jedi MIGHT be enough to keep me playing this game.

What the hell? Why did they remove certain skin colors from the Twi'lek?

Guess I can no longer make a green Twi'lek Sith...closest thing to it is the fugly, spoiled mustard color.

Their decisions make no sense to me.

Also, I don't know if it's because of my new computer, but the colors look much more...vibrant.

Oh, and if I get a specific race to 50, can I make any class with that race in all servers? Or is it just that server?

Don't know if they removed any colors, but i know that certain classes can only have certain skin colors.
getting that race to 50 unlocks all appearance combinations across ALL classes.

getting that race to 50 unlocks all appearance combinations across ALL classes.
Yeah I get that. I meant, does that apply to every SERVER..or just the server you got to 50 in?

From what I've read, it seems that it's only for that server..since it's for that specific legacy. :(

I decided to start over, delete all of my characters and make a new one..but I'm going to go ahead and get my Assassin high enough to buy the race/class combos and just do that first.

Here's a few pics of my Assassin:

Screenshot_2012-04-21_21_25_21_568025.jpg

Screenshot_2012-04-21_21_49_31_902979.jpg

Screenshot_2012-04-21_21_39_40_354145.jpg

Screenshot_2012-04-21_21_55_58_149071.jpg

Last edited:
Just got the Unusual Egg.....

Time to cash in :nana:

EDIT:

Just got a second egg..so the spawn time is indeed 4 hours... I should be able to afford my new legacy race/class options in no time. :yess:

Last edited:
Back