Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG by Bioware

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my characters that I have:

My main level 50 DPS Sith Sorcerer named "Valour"
16ebf6d5.jpg

My tank Sith Juggernaut named "Wolfe" (currently level 11)
016603c2.jpg

My healer bounty hunter named "Froste"(currently level 11)
7ee0702f.jpg

My tank Jedi Guardian named "Lynk"(currently level 30)
f36d0885.jpg

My healer Jedi Sage named "Celda"(currently level 11)
79418d10.jpg

And my DPS trooper commando named "Harmonie"(currently level 11)
0344ba83.jpg

Like I said I can't wait for the legacy system to come out since I have all these different stories in my head of how they could be related to each other :rock

The big patch is this thursday?

I cancelled my subscription ONE DAY after I was charged for the month.. :lol :gah:
And after purchasing the new Darth Plagueis book, constantly staring at the awesome cover.. I think I'm going to try playing again. I'm going to force myself to enjoy it because I've been waiting for this for so long.
Have to buy a new computer first though... :monkey2

Kind of off topic, but here's the cover to the book. Really makes me want to make a new Sith.. :panic:

DarthPlagueis.jpg

I have the whole weekend to myself so it's either 'Force' (haha) myself to plow through my IA story or finish Blood Omen...

BTW I want that book bad (as well as Deceived and Revan) but I'm waiting for TPB.

I have the whole weekend to myself so it's either 'Force' (haha) myself to plow through my IA story or finish Blood Omen...

BTW I want that book bad (as well as Deceived and Revan) but I'm waiting for TPB.
Oh yeah, I need to get Deceived and Revan..Still have Fatal Alliance on my book shelf waiting to be read also.
Books are mostly impulse buys for me... :lol

Had no idea there was a Plagueis book until I saw it at Barnes and Noble a few days ago. So exciting..there's like no information about him anywhere.

Oh, and what's TPB?

Oh yeah, I need to get Deceived and Revan..Still have Fatal Alliance on my book shelf waiting to be read also.
Books are mostly impulse buys for me... :lol

Had no idea there was a Plagueis book until I saw it at Barnes and Noble a few days ago. So exciting..there's like no information about him anywhere.

Oh, and what's TPB?

TPB = Trade PaperBack i.e. softcover.
I have all my game books in pocket size so I don't want to get a hardcover version.

I read Fatal Alliance and it's ok. It's not bad but the writing is average and the whole thing just sort of flies over you.. not overly memorable or awesome.

For me WoW books are much more enjoyable than this one but it's the only SW book I've read though so it may be a poor reference point.

LOL. i'll post some later. i need to find my screenshot's folder.

Considering how much epicfail the NGE, and CR were on SWG, i doubt we will see a total game change.
Which, unfortunately, is what the game needs.

I have, however, been considering playing this.

https://site.swgemu.com/forums/index.php

SWGEmu works amazingly well. I'd recommend it to anyone. I was actually playing pretty hard up until the "final" release. I think I need to reinstall it again.

Anyone have a link to what the Legacy skills and rewards are, or can throw up a screen shot or two?

I just log into the game (haven't played in a few weeks) and go to the nearest mailbox and I'll get a little tauntaun to follow me around?
You obtain it in Hoth I believe. It's in the patch notes.
For the bird, I think they said you get to raise it from an egg..which would be awesome.

Back