Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG by Bioware

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOTRO was awesome when I played it. I honestly stopped because I was getting TOO sucked into it; which is why I like TOR, I don't get that sucked in :lol

And The Foundry was freaking EPIC

Wow. I hope this game doesn't die before it really gets going. I was really hoping for it to be at least as half as popular as WoW.

Oh well. I'll play until it stops being fun for me. I hope to get all eight classes up to 50.

It won't die. Too much was invested in it. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see it go free to play before the year is out.

It won't die. Too much was invested in it. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see it go free to play before the year is out.

I seriously doubt that.
They still have a good amount of people playing it and remember they only just launched 2 months ago. WoW 'only' had maybe 3 millions subscriber after a few months and it just grew steadily to 6 millions after a year.

I don't see them going free play (if they every do) until 2-3 years.

I would be thrilled if they let us play it offline for free. THAT would be a cause to rejoice. I like to be able to OWN the games I play at home, offline with no lag.

F2P would mean online (always) but you would not have to subscribe. And there would be an online store for gear/quests etc.

I feel bad for the LOTRO people who paid the $200 for the lifetime subscription to a game that is not FTP (wonder if they still have to pay for gear/missions etc...that would piss me off :lol)

just left Balmorra did you? :wink1:
Yes, actually. Darth Lachris is a hoe. :lol

I can't count the number of chicks my dark side Sith Inquistor banged over the course of the game :lol:lol:lol:lol He had tons of game.
Hurray, more to come! :lol

By the way..Nar Shadaa..incredible.
I hope with the first x-pack, instead of adding a ton of new planets they just add one or two and make many more areas accessible on the planets we currently have.

Yes, actually. Darth Lachris is a hoe. :lol

Hurray, more to come! :lol

I hope with the first x-pack, instead of adding a ton of new planets they just add one or two and make many more areas accessible on the planets we currently have.

Play your cards right and another will be there for you on Nar Shaddaa :wink1:

Rolled a Sith Sorc.

( i like this class)

Gonna roll a Smuggler now as well. (still haven't hit 50 on any toon yet lol)

Rolled a Sith Sorc.

( i like this class)

Gonna roll a Smuggler now as well. (still haven't hit 50 on any toon yet lol)
I recently made a Twi'lek Sorcerer, level 12..but now I am contemplating whether or not I should delete him and start over.
All because of his skin color. :lol

I was happy with the pale green color..but now dark/pale blue is feeling more "Sith" to me. Plus, if they ever add Nautolans..I'll definitely be making a Nautolan Sith, and I always imagined he would be green..but they can also be blue..so if I delete my green Twi'lek Sith and make a blue one, and it turns out I prefer blue over green for a Nautolan Sith, they'd both be blue..and I don't want them to both be blue..but they might not even add Nautolans as a race...damnit. :gah: :lol

By the way...what is with these races? Zabrack, Twi'lek..those are like the only two that make sense. I mean, I love all of the races..but there are some MUCH more popular ones out there.
Iktotchi, Kel Dor, Chagrian, Mon Cal, Quarren, Togruta, Rodian, Cerean, Duros/Neimoidian, Kaleesh, Trandoshan, Ithorian, etc and my favorite..Nautolan.

Yeah I agree, Nar Shadaa looks great but it's very segmented.. almost like level 1-1 1-2 1-3....

Sort of like losing it in Bangkok. :lol

yeah btw true story but when I was in Pataya I saw a fat 50ish old German male holding hand with what must have been a 15-17 year old Thai boy..... :ohbfrank:

I recently made a Twi'lek Sorcerer, level 12..but now I am contemplating whether or not I should delete him and start over.
All because of his skin color. :lol

I was happy with the pale green color..but now dark/pale blue is feeling more "Sith" to me. Plus, if they ever add Nautolans..I'll definitely be making a Nautolan Sith, and I always imagined he would be green..but they can also be blue..so if I delete my green Twi'lek Sith and make a blue one, and it turns out I prefer blue over green for a Nautolan Sith, they'd both be blue..and I don't want them to both be blue..but they might not even add Nautolans as a race...damnit. :gah: :lol

By the way...what is with these races? Zabrack, Twi'lek..those are like the only two that make sense. I mean, I love all of the races..but there are some MUCH more popular ones out there.
Iktotchi, Kel Dor, Chagrian, Mon Cal, Quarren, Togruta, Rodian, Cerean, Duros/Neimoidian, Kaleesh, Trandoshan, Ithorian, etc and my favorite..Nautolan.

sw50sw8sw578.gif

With regards to the Alien races, I don't think there are enough to choose from. I think can think of about 15 species in the SW Universe that I want to be, yet we don't nearly have enough to choose from.

Back