Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The trial is over. You have been found guilty. How do you wish to die? The rack or TLJ? Choose!" " Your honor I choose the Rack....thank you Judge Khev...God bless you"

Disliking a movie because you think it is poorly made is cool...disliking a movie because you are so sad and lonely and obviously bereft of female companionship that you imagine that there is a vast conspiracy to disenfranchise men and the conspirators have chosen the latest Star Wars movie as their vessel is just...sad.

Proof that John Boyega had no say over the casting choices for his love interest in TLJ...

SwV5GtE.png

Just got back from another viewing i’m going straight to OT hell. :lol

DiFabio right now reading this.....

Hnnnng

You disgust me brother ... at least take your poor poor child to jumanji you monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I the immortal words of prison guard in the GOTG movie. What a bunch of A-holes in this thread...

not everyone, but just guess who...

I the immortal words of prison guard in the GOTG movie. What a bunch of A-holes in this thread...

not everyone, but just guess who...

If that guy you show with a beard had only rescued Luke by telling him to crash into the Death Star at the end of episode IV, he would have prevented a murder by Kennedy and the world would be a better place

Agree, the guy was so raw and honest about his take on TLJ, he had me rolling! His description and emotions about the closing seen with Luke on the salt planet was great

I felt I was looking at a mirror hearing that guy talk...a real dirty mirror but still a mirror

So I am watching a review about how this film is about breaking down our hero's and letting them go and looking to the future.. And I think... "Doesn't the wonderful Rose destroy all of that?" She basically falls in love with and saves Fin purely out of hero worship. Message would have hit home more if her actions caused some sort of real consequence.. But.. Oh I don't know and I kinda don't care anymore.. Just tell a good story damn it :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back