Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy **** dude. :lol

Overreacting much? TPM killed the franchise 18 years ago.

Some of you guys really need to go back and watch Phantom Menace to realize how much worse this could have been.

:lol

I hope he keeps it, kinda goes with his whole theme.

The Phantom menace was better than this crap. At least it had a lightsaber vs lightsaber fight in it.

Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi SPOILER DISCUSSION THREAD

giphy.gif

That was hilarious!

No wonder Daisey Ridley was crying when she heard JJ was returning lol

To think JJ returning might actually be a good thing. :lol

Even Daisy said after she read the script for TLJ she had to ask wth was going on. :lol

Rian is even more of a hack than JJ.

TPM killed the franchise 18 years ago.

Some of you guys really need to go back and watch Phantom Menace to realize how much worse this could have been.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :exactly:

I can't think of a more unwatchable, loathsome cringe-fest. I'd sooner sit through the crappiest of Syfy channel dreck or have a nail driven through my foot.

Only good part of it was Maul.

WORST PIECE OF **** MOVIE EVER!

This is WORSE than the prequels and even worse than the special editions!

I am DONE with Star Wars and everyone responsible for the decision making for this movie should be sent to prison for crimes against the galaxy!

UGGGGGH!!!

Just woke up, I think im in denial, how could they have ****ed this up so bad? Im actually really bummed out. And I have to go see it again with some friends in 4 hours, havent said a word to them so im curious to see how they take it

Also how the **** can the critics be praising this like its the secind coming? John campea especially? Extremely fishy, must have some wicked rose tintented 3d glasses

Kylo firing everything they had at Luke.
Throne room scene, holy ****.
Opening space battle.
Snoke being Mauled.
Luke igniting his saber.
Kamikaze Light Speed.

These things were all better than a 10 minute Maul scene.

Honestly what do you guys think this means for toys and Hot Toys specifically?

Like we have the Luke, Rey, Kylo, Executioner (seriously who will buy that for one scene they did nothing in), and the Guards.

Finn is in essentially the same costume in this movie; they could give us Poe. But that's like it. I don't see anyone really wanting a Snoke after this, but it's possible. General Hux? Rose has no chance. They got the only interesting new droid already in the movie coming out too.

They totally BLEW their wad on TFA and totally oversaturated the market. I totally feel bad for anyone who spent $250 on a Captain Phasma for all she did in 2 movies. It was seriously a 'hey lets get a chrome stormtrooper, that will be cool!' idea. And then literally did nothing with her; they should have combined her and General Hux's character. And they literally threw every trooper they could aside from a Scout Trooper in TFA.

And for the record I absolutely LOVED TFA!

Ditto. TFA is near perfect for me. Reintroduced the world wonderfully and laid out the groundwork for great things to come.

It's as if Johnson said "**ck that. and just irreparably terminated said groundwork with extreme prejudice.

I swear to Christ at one point in the movie, when the Falcon is flying through the caves at the end and Chewbacca keeps smacking the porg away, I genuinely felt like Johnson was just having fun with people. It was just so ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back