Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the trailer is the 9th during Monday Night Football.

IT'S TIME

(Rey handing Luke the lightsaber)

TO GET BACK

(Rey running with her saber lit)

IN THE GAME

(Luke uses some force power)

THE LAST JEDI

NOW LET'S GET BACK TO SOME FOOTBALL BROS

It's not going to be easy but i'm not going to watch the next trailer.

Screw it i'm going in with just the teaser trailer we have already.

I already know about Por-Gar and DiPorgio helping the asian boy escape that's good enough for me.

Not for nothin......but Monday night Football??

Yeah cause a ton of Star Wars and Football fans out there.......

I mean its not mutually exclusive or anything.....but the Football fan it not the first person I think of when I think Star Wars...

Nfl to disney "help us god damnit your our only hope" rating are in the tank our fanbase is jaded.. get ****ing mark hamill to tweet that the new tlj trailer could be shown during a monday night game. We need star wars to get people to tune in, even if its just for halftime" may the force be with us always"

Disney:" but we arent ready to show the trailer yet"

Nfl "it doesnt matter have him tweet anyway then back step the next day.. that way we plant the seed, your fans are rabid they will tune in just at the prospects that a trailer could be shown, it wont matter to them.."

Disney "but mark will look foolish"

NFL "actors are paid millions to look and act foolish just dooeet, im sure he will deal with it..dont forgot our raring are impacting you too, espn needs football

Last edited:

aHa9ksswJsZytSpHHEPtRd-650-80.jpg

CPiEaxgzXndn2GTXXFgVSd-650-80.jpg

star_wars_the_last_jedi_19.jpg

star_wars_the_last_jedi_05.jpg

star_wars_the_last_jedi_07.jpg

star_wars_the_last_jedi_15.jpg

star_wars_the_last_jedi_08.jpg

star_wars_the_last_jedi_10.jpg

star_wars_the_last_jedi_03.jpg

star_wars_the_last_jedi_11.jpg

star_wars_the_last_jedi_13.jpg

star_wars_the_last_jedi_16.jpg

star_wars_the_last_jedi_12.jpg

star_wars_the_last_jedi_09.jpg

star_wars_the_last_jedi_18.jpg

star_wars_the_last_jedi_02.jpg

star_wars_the_last_jedi_14.jpg

star_wars_the_last_jedi_17.jpg

carrie-last-jedi.jpg

Oh great...lots of pictures that reveal nothing about the film which nerds will bash over and over for the porgs and Rose.....
Again.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh great...lots of pictures that reveal nothing about the film which nerds will bash over and over for the porgs and Rose.....
Again.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you blame them though - they cast an Asian woman in the role of Rose! ROSE!! Where has it ever been suggested that Rose is either of those things??

It is ridiculous and she deserves every bit of ridicule she has received in this thread

Can you blame them though - they cast an Asian woman in the role of Rose! ROSE!! Where has it ever been suggested that Rose is either of those things??

It is ridiculous and she deserves every bit of ridicule she has received in this thread

Ummmmm....

Where was Rose ever mentioned before this film was written?

You seem quite worked up over this.

Unless I'm missing some master level sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back