Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus H Carpenter!

Oh man I remember one of my photo shops was of me and Irish surrounded by a ton of cash lol

Last edited:
Jesus H Carpenter!

Oh man I remember one of my photo shops was of me and Irish surrounded by a ton of cash lol

Found surveillance footage from Rancho Obi-Wan of jye and Irish smuggling out the goods.

Han-Solo-and-Chewbacca-in-Star-Wars.jpg

Lol if this turns out to be a documentary this site should be heavily featured. I can't believe this guy. I wish somebody would just come in my house and steal my collectibles. I'd sue him .

Lol if this turns out to be a documentary this site should be heavily featured. I can't believe this guy. I wish somebody would just come in my house and steal my collectibles. I'd sue him .

I wouldn't sue, I'd just hop in my life size, million dollar T-16 and bull's eye that ****er like I was back home.

Well I remember one time he mentioned he met Blake Lively on the set of GL in Georgia or wherever they were filming, when in reality she was filming Gossip Girl in NYC (and completely blonde) that day.

I never put much stock into what he said after that :lol

Makes me wonder if he ever met Snyder or was just really obsessed with the guy. :lol

This project is fundamentally flawed on a moral level alone. The more they hype it, the more that unethical rabbit hole widens.

Who watches the Watchme...er Hamburglar? :lol
IMG_0258.JPG

Last edited:
You mean them Disney writers?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wonder if Carl will do any kind of serious time for this. I suppose it's possible with 200k worth of stuff looted.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So... Disney writers are sloths and penguins. Got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back