Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's more important things to discuss.

Like, now that most of the useless mods aren't mods anymore, will they be replaced? crows, make a thread.

China BTFOed by BASED FanSite: https://dorksideoftheforce.com/2018/01/13/last-jedi-china-says-actors-un-pretty/

John Boyega is a Stud! STUD!

Z29WAt5.jpg

Armie Hammer, Chris Hemsworth and Jon Hamm better watch out. Boyega's here to steal all their wives!

I can’t remember anymore but wasn’t Anakin’s dialogue from AOTC referred to as “Ear Rape” by a popular critic back then lol

There should be a me too movement on Anakin’s dialogue.

Actually, I hope OT merchandise sells incredibly well, while TFA & TLJ merchandise dies a slow death. Maybe then they'll realize telling the long time SW fans that don't approve of the new Disney/Kennedy wars to fade away, wasn't such a smart move after all.

The overwhelming majority of millennial-ish next gen fans that are being touted by "progressive" websites don't spend serious money on the merchandise/collectibles anyway. The big spenders are the OT folks who need to go away.

Need proof about the flakiness and spending habits of sequel fans? How about every ST figure on big bad toy store has an nrd, while the OT stuff does not.

Millennials don't have the cash older gens have. Most are lucky to find a job.

Disney's crazy to make an early departure from the generation that raised them from their 70's-thru-80's ashes. But I actually don't believe that Disney is abandoning the older generation.

Actually, I hope OT merchandise sells incredibly well, while TFA & TLJ merchandise dies a slow death. Maybe then they'll realize telling the long time SW fans that don't approve of the new Disney/Kennedy wars to fade away, wasn't such a smart move after all.

Really, the toys have been rotting since Episode II

Millennials don't have the cash older gens have. Most are lucky to find a job.

Disney's crazy to make an early departure from the generation that raised them from their 70's-thru-80's ashes. But I actually don't believe that Disney is abandoning the older generation.

100% Literally the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back