Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rian Johnson plagiarized the movie's script from a Reylo fan fiction? From the plot to even the dialogue word for word. The fan fiction was written just after the Force Awakens. People who read it could predict what was going to happen next in TLJ.

Lol as much as I dislike the movie I still thought this would be BS.... how wrong I was. I can’t believe some random fan fic had all the big plot moments from TLJ :lol

For anyone who didn’t watch or read the link:

Fanfic was released before TFA came out
Has a scene where Kylo and Rey discuss her parents being drunks
Snoke establishes a force bond between them
They touch with their hands through the bond
Kylo acts servile to snoke but betrays him by killing him early on
Kylo and Rey get locked in a lightsaber pull stalemate until a blast rocks the ship

Maybe one or two other things I missed. It didn’t predict Luke being cut off though, nor the titty milk, that’s pure Rian. :lol

So the Rey/kylo story is spot on the same. Makes you wonder if one of the story group is just scouring for fan fictions late at night and goes ‘hey.. wouldn’t this be a cool idea?’ during discussions, I mean that’s way too coincidental.

Hate it all you want, but AOTC didn't desecrate the franchise in the sense that it didn't mess around with character's personalities, didn't mess around with established in-universe parameters and lore, and didn't undermine the tone and feel of the franchise.

Mmhmmmmm

this video is nothing but an ad to sell ball powder

He did say it’s good for chafing and if you’re easily irritated. Relevance to the thread is 100% dude :lol

Rian Johnson plagiarized the movie's script from a Reylo fan fiction? From the plot to even the dialogue word for word. The fan fiction was written just after the Force Awakens. People who read it could predict what was going to happen next in TLJ.

Lol as much as I dislike the movie I still thought this would be BS.... how wrong I was. I can’t believe some random fan fic had all the big plot moments from TLJ :lol

Kylo and Rey get locked in a lightsaber pull stalemate until a blast rocks the ship

Maybe one or two other things I missed. It didn’t predict Luke being cut off though, nor the titty milk, that’s pure Rian. :lol

So the Rey/kylo story is spot on the same. Makes you wonder if one of the story group is just scouring for fan fictions late at night and goes ‘hey.. wouldn’t this be a cool idea?’ during discussions, I mean that’s way too coincidental.

Mmhmmmmm

He did say it’s good for chafing and if you’re easily irritated. Relevance to the thread is 100% dude :lol

IF ONLY they used SNIKT's Fan fiction about vampires and Grey jedis.............

:lol :lol :lol

He’s either watching TLJ again or stalking Jyn Erso.

:lol

Orlando will always be our "Scarif." :D :yess:

And I passed on a TLJ matinee today because of the Vikings game. Preordered tickets for tomorrow though at the local Laser/Atmos auditorium. :rock

Speaking of SW goodwill in the early/mid-90's; remember the Friends episode that had Rachel dressing up as Slave Leia? That was back when the hottest and hippest girls on television were indulging in the mainstream "coolness" of Star Wars. Oh how the prequels utterly destroyed that. It's so nice to have balance restored with this awesome run by Disney.

Mmhmmmmm

Some pages back I 100% exposed the story group as nothing but a bunch of political activists that don't give a **** about the integrity of the franchise, which is the opposite of what they're supposed to be doing.

2c814ce579c3c4d69e9ec0a7987de0dc7268cf8da1f2e3d681b8e8809507eed0.jpg

1514502244513.jpg

Clever, using a Brendan pic right as he's UNJUSTING himself. He's coming back! And look at THAT package! Hamm better watch out!

brendan-fraser-attends-the-2018-winter-tca-tour-fx-starwalk-held-at-picture-id901645128

At every occasion I'll be ready for the funeral
At every occasion, once more, it's called the funeral
At every occasion, oh, I'm ready for the funeral
Every occasion, oh, one billion day funeral

IF ONLY they used SNIKT's Fan fiction about vampires and Grey jedis.............

Some pages back I 100% exposed the story group as nothing but a bunch of political activists that don't give a **** about the integrity of the franchise, which is the opposite of what they're supposed to be doing.

He doesn't say it doesn't matter at all. He says that they do care but that it's not a deal breaker. I was shocked to learn that the ideal size women want is 6 1/2". And I'll stop there.

All I know is now that now that I know these fem writers (Rian included)are staying up late to read twilight Star Wars fanfic, I can impact the future of Star Wars. I’mma write me some fanfic and do what snikt never did: upload it to that site. I suggest you all do the same!

Mine’ll be about Ghost Luke coming back but being addicted to the teat. He wants to take corporeal form again just to be able to feel the sensation and perfect viscosity of that fresh from the tap alien milk. He’ll do anything to get it and falls to the dark side while still a ghost and possesses Hux (coz he’s a white male). Kylo is still conflicted for a new reason, maybe coz ruling is too hard, and he goes on rants and tells people they don’t know what it’s like

It ends up with him and Rey forced to join each other in an epic battle against Luke wearing a backpack full of titty milk that’s injected with tubes into his skin like Bane does with venom. They also give him the EU name of Darth Bane. Luke almost kills them but in their final moments they finally embrace, close their eyes and kiss (Reylo!), which causes the force to not only awaken but intensify. With Kylo’s schwartz being the ideal size of 6.5” they take a series of wild swings at Luke which defeats him through the power of true love. There is no redemption for a teat crazed and roided up Luke.

However before a happy ending can prevail for these star crossed lovers, kylo is stabbed in the back by a force pushed broom with its other end sharpened into a shiv. The first order remnants bow down to their new king, and he sets them on a better path of killing every rich person in the galaxy, which neither Rey nor anyone else has a problem with. They all dye their hair and take on the name of the 99%, razing whole planets with no regard to human safety, but their top supervisor Rose (wearing a heavily modified version of Phasmas Armor) always has an ark ship on standby to to tractor beam up the animals. Finn is the first to die in this new escapade.

Epilogue:

It gets a 95% RT critic score and a 51% audience score, still beating out TLJ

Mark Hamill posts titty milk pictures on national milk day 2019 and says ‘we should have gone with more of Lucas’ ideas’ in interviews, and seems disinterested, but is still less grumpy than after TLJ.

Speaking of SW goodwill in the early/mid-90's; remember the Friends episode that had Rachel dressing up as Slave Leia? That was back when the hottest and hippest girls on television were indulging in the mainstream "coolness" of Star Wars.

How many of us were triggered by the fact they mish mashed the bikini with the ANH hair buns? Fantasy RUINED

He's becoming TOO powerful!

05-brendan-fraser-hat.w600.h315.2x.jpg

There ain't no grave can hold my body down
There ain't no grave can hold my body down
When I hear that trumpet sound I'm gonna rise right out of the ground
Ain't no grave can hold my body down

All I know is now that now that I know these fem writers (Rian included)are staying up late to read twilight Star Wars fanfic, I can impact the future of Star Wars. I’mma write me some fanfic and do what snikt never did: upload it to that site. I suggest you all do the same!

Mine’ll be about Ghost Luke coming back but being addicted to the teat. He wants to take corporeal form again just to be able to feel the sensation and perfect viscosity of that fresh from the tap alien milk. He’ll do anything to get it and falls to the dark side while still a ghost and possesses Hux (coz he’s a white male). Kylo is still conflicted for a new reason, maybe coz ruling is too hard, and he goes on rants and tells people they don’t know what it’s like

It ends up with him and Rey forced to join each other in an epic battle against Luke wearing a backpack full of titty milk that’s injected with tubes into his skin like Bane does with venom. They also give him the EU name of Darth Bane. Luke almost kills them but in their final moments they finally embrace, close their eyes and kiss (Reylo!), which causes the force to not only awaken but intensify. With Kylo’s schwartz being the ideal size of 6.5” they take a series of wild swings at Luke which defeats him through the power of true love. There is no redemption for a teat crazed and roided up Luke.

However before a happy ending can prevail for these star crossed lovers, kylo is stabbed in the back by a force pushed broom with its other end sharpened into a shiv. The first order remnants bow down to their new king, and he sets them on a better path of killing every rich person in the galaxy, which neither Rey nor anyone else has a problem with. They all dye their hair and take on the name of the 99%, razing whole planets with no regard to human safety, but their top supervisor Rose (wearing a heavily modified version of Phasmas Armor) always has an ark ship on standby to to tractor beam up the animals. Finn is the first to die in this new escapade.

Epilogue:

It gets a 95% RT critic score and a 51% audience score, still beating out TLJ

Mark Hamill posts titty milk pictures on national milk day 2019 and says ‘we should have gone with more of Lucas’ ideas’ in interviews, and seems disinterested, but is still less grumpy than after TLJ.

have it being about Ghost Luke talking control of Kylo and have him constantly looking for tit to suck. make it like the Exorcist where Rey has to find a way to help Kylo get rid of the Ghost luke,

That’s the defenders go to tactic now. They dont defend this pile of burning trash directly, instead they deflect and bash the PT or OT. They shifted to this tactic 100 pages ago when the “you’re a sexist and racist” tactic was neutralize LOL!!

I made a post pages and pages ago calling out "Whataboutism" to defend this film lol. It is still happening.

Its a movie. Its just a damn movie.

This thread jumped the shark 500 pages back.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Thank you for your thoughtful input, let's destroy art, museums, statues, memorials, gravestones, etc. Clearly they are just "things" with no value or meaning, not meant to be discussed or preserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back