Premium Format Star Wars PF's How Many To Date / How Many Do You Have?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Describe Your Collecting Status

• Total voters
Did you guys see what looks to be the concept for the new vader PF in today's sideshow studio tour? Im so giddy with excitement. There are some things about the pose I hope change but for the most part it looks awesome!

Its in the video about (you guessed it) concept design.

What do you all think?

Yep, its 1:1.
Also by the looks of it, the extra picture on the left side of the page of most drawings looks to be the EX concept, Vader is lacking this extra drawing completely.

If/when they will release a new Vader Premium Format I REALLY hope they will give up on the lightsaber/plastic pole in his hand pose, and go for an impressive pose like Attakus Vader V.1 or the 1:10 Kotobukiya:

35chnom.jpg

can not agree more !! I just love the Attakus pose so much !

Count me in the minority. I still occasionally check out the SW PF threads here, but I'm geared towards 1/6 SW and there's just so many great DC and Marvel PFs this past year.

And the only reason I skipped on a SW PF line was because I didn't love the Boba Fett and Darth Vader PFs! Wish they were even more menacing. Yoda and Grievous are tempting and Darth Malgus ALMOST pulled me in. But what do you guys think is realistically possible for the SW PF future? Do you guys think they'd revisit older releases in 2014?

Count me in the minority. I still occasionally check out the SW PF threads here, but I'm geared towards 1/6 SW and there's just so many great DC and Marvel PFs this past year.

And the only reason I skipped on a SW PF line was because I didn't love the Boba Fett and Darth Vader PFs! Wish they were even more menacing. Yoda and Grievous are tempting and Darth Malgus ALMOST pulled me in. But what do you guys think is realistically possible for the SW PF future? Do you guys think they'd revisit older releases in 2014?

Whether or not it is in 2014 remains to be seen, but I do see SS revisiting several SW PFs. Yes they are a ways off, but they have mentioned both Vader and Fett will be getting new releases. Lando remains a favorite and I think we will see him as well as another Han. I think an X-wing Luke would sell really well. It really surprised me that SS did a PF of Tarkin and I wouldn't be surprised if they snuck us an Ackbar eventually somewhere down the line.

...well.. the Boba PF.. is for me .. the best PF I have... You made a big mistake not getting him !! He is so fantastic !!

Malgus is 2nd spot for me.. and is just awesome !!

I think.. comparing to other lines.. Sideshow is doing a great job on Star Wars STATUES ...

A big bummer for me is 2014 with only Snowtrooper and Cody getting delivered. This is really weak year.. I hope SSC is picking up then for 2015 and we will have at least nice pre-orders in 2014.

a new vader and fett suppose to be in works since quite a while... After the awesome Chewbacca.. I hope a ESB Han will follow as well..

rounding this up.. I collected all kind of stuff.. but I sold all marvel etc and conentrate on Star wars only and glad I did :)

here my top pics out of my collection btw..

tops_pf_zps874427a1.jpg

Interesting information. Maybe it's because I collect 1/6 SW, but I've always wanted to see the SW PFs with awesome action poses. Guess I'll decide once SDCC rolls around again. If they show an awesome new Boba or Vader, I'll try to catch up with a Yoda, Malgus, Grievous, and maybe Darth Maul.

lol thanks Slynger :) still.. it was available for a few pieces.. Fisto still is actually :)

I am "THIS" close to changing my mind and getting Star Wars PFs. Has there been any word on other older releases like Darth Maul or General Grievous or Count Dooku being revisited?

I doubt any of the ones u mentioned will be revised... I dont think they need to.. there aremaremany other that are still missing

I don't have any SW anything, but pre-ordered C3P0/R2D2, only to cancel later due to QC issues. I keep going back and forth on the Chewbacca PF. It doesn't really fit into my collection, but I have some form of nostalgic attachment to it.

I don't have any SW anything, but pre-ordered C3P0/R2D2, only to cancel later due to QC issues. I keep going back and forth on the Chewbacca PF. It doesn't really fit into my collection, but I have some form of nostalgic attachment to it.

What QC issues? These turned out amazingly well with very little issues.

Back