Premium Format Star Wars PF's How Many To Date / How Many Do You Have?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Describe Your Collecting Status

• Total voters
pf_zps48c2e7d1.jpg

Is the Darth Malgus character 9 foot tall? He looks waaaaaay out of proportion to everyone else?

I kind of agree Mandible.. He is very huge.. in the books he is stated about 2.20 meters ... but still I think too he came out a bit to tall..

DSC_9224.jpg

DSC_9232.jpg

Not Shown Han Solo.

I have a couple I would like to get again but caught up in completing my vintage loose collection.

cool pictures guys !! Really nice !!!

Love that black scout !

I just started collecting PFs about a year ago so it was an adventue tracking these down. I currently have 11 with another 2 on PO (Chewbacca and Snowtrooper).

The ones I have currently are Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, Han Solo, Ben Kenobi, Shak Ti, ANH Leia, Slave Leia, and the 3 different Lukes.

Let's see, I have.....

Jedi Luke
Darth Vader
Boba Fett
Hansicle
Princess Leia
Chewbacca
Stormtrooper
The Droids (R2-D2 and C-3PO)

I would like to pick up Obi Wan and the Emperor one day maybe but I'm going to need a bigger place to properly accommodate them. Also interested in the new Solo, Fett and Vader that's supposed to be coming out sometime down the road.

I know this wasn't the point of this thread, but this collection of folks seems to have a handle on PFs in general. I have a Ben Kenobi that has a bad base...the button that ignites the lightsaber has recently stopped working. It hung up in the on position and now it won't do anything at all. Anybody have any ideas on repair or replacing the base all together. SS suggested I reach out here, and this group seems the perfect cast to ask!

My first and favorite SS PF. I also believe it is one of the most visually appealing made.

IMG_1122_zps3ab793d8.jpg

Yep, this is one of my regrets. It came out right around when I made the call to only focus (from then on) with the SW line in 1/6. I'd love to have this one. The 501st is my favourite version of the clone and that pose is killer (literally).

So far, I have Shaak Ti (and Mythos Obi-Wan.)

But just today I finished paying off Chewbacca and the Droids PF! :)

Going forward, I imagine I'll be grabbing core OT characters and the Jedi from the PT.

(Still making payments on the Vader Mythos.)

I think im gooing to have to pick up a carbonite han for myself.
Looks better than i thought with the others.

I know this wasn't the point of this thread, but this collection of folks seems to have a handle on PFs in general. I have a Ben Kenobi that has a bad base...the button that ignites the lightsaber has recently stopped working. It hung up in the on position and now it won't do anything at all. Anybody have any ideas on repair or replacing the base all together. SS suggested I reach out here, and this group seems the perfect cast to ask!

you may want to ask in the star wars customs section. some really talented folks there.

I got the little brother .. no space for that huge ting ! :D

Back