Premium Format Star Wars PF's How Many To Date / How Many Do You Have?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Describe Your Collecting Status

• Total voters
I've only got 1 so far. EP3 Anakin EX. Waiting for a new Vader PF and EP3 Obiwan. Still need to get the Old Ben PF and ROTS Yoda PF

Hey man,

What is that Stormtrooper in the middle? He's fantastic!!!

Thanks. It is a custom 1:3 Stormtrooper, VERY impressive in person, with the most accurate scaled helmet ever made. The Stormie PF with its weird looking helmet and odd short leg, looks like a cheap toy next to it alas.

Not really in collecting PF's. But I couldn't resist buying the Droids & Stormtrooper PF. Maybe the Snowtrooper can find a way in my collection and if they make a new Vader I would instantly pre-order it! (if the pose, look and price is good :lol)

Only have 4 - from EP4 Obi Wan Kenobi (my favourite), Princess Leia & Han Solo, and the EP5 Luke & Yoda statue (great one also). Did have the Tatoonie Luke one until he had an unfortunate accident! :slap :thud:

Sadly I have had to stop buying Star Wars stuff, as now concentrating on Middle Earth and HT Avengers/Thor figures!

I have five:

Darth Vader
Farm boy Luke
Jedi Luke
Princess Leia ANH
Anakin Skywalker

I don't actively collect PFs as they are a little rich for my taste and factor big time into space considerations, however, if I see one for the right price I give it serious thought.

Hmm, never counted so let's see:

1. Emperor Palpatine
2. Captain Rex
3. Scout Trooper on Bike
4. Stormtrooper
5. Boba Fett
6. Tusken Raider
7. Cyborg Darth Maul
8. R2-D2 & C3-PO
9. Han Solo in Carbonite
10. General Grievous
11. Chewbacca
12. Clone Trooper
13. Shaak-Ti

Would like to add Darth Vader PF and Yoda on Clone Trooper PF

Also have:

Boba Fett 1/5th and Vader 1/5th Mythos

:eek
Holy cow, dude!!!

Thats not a what i own list, just trying to list all currently released PF's :wave

My own collection now only consists of:

1. Darth Vader
2. Luke Farmboy
3. Han Solo
4. Han Solo Rebel Hero
5. Princess Leia
6. Chewbacca (Coming)
7. Luke Jedi
8. Darth Maul
9. Anakin Skywalker
10. Boba Fett

pf_zps48c2e7d1.jpg

Nice display Myc! Also like the 'sets' you have made, great choices of putting certain pieces together. Have you considered putting Tusken next to your Jawas? Would make a nice ANH Tat shelf with the droids.

Thats a great Idea Egel ! I am currently working on little bases for the Jawas so I will have them next to the droids I believe :) Bu then I might move up the Tusken :)

My first and favorite SS PF. I also believe it is one of the most visually appealing made.

IMG_1122_zps3ab793d8.jpg

IMG_1124_zps72fc17db.jpg

IMG_1125_zps7d9af6cb.jpg

Last edited:
Back