Premium Format Star Wars PF's How Many To Date / How Many Do You Have?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Describe Your Collecting Status

• Total voters
dabb6d8b81a798b6379cf723ac2b8100_zps40fa6717.jpg

Snow trooper added
9fe874f1305b27a227da64938cb58bc7_zps7170428d.jpg

I currently own Darth Vader (exclusive w/mouse droid), Darth Maul (exclusive w/sith probe droid), General Grievous (exclusive w/cape), Anakin Skywalker (exclusive w/alternate head), and Yoda & Clone Trooper. I think thats all of them as their currently boxed back up in storage. :( Lots I wanted that I missed out on.... I collect way too much stuff.... :lol

Bought a few bits from ikea and also bought Han in carbonite PF so I know have 9. Looking forward now to getting all the besta's made up and start displaying.
image.jpg

Still trying to offload several of mine. I had a good run with them and they are great pieces, just want to go in another direction. Will definitely grab the new Fett PF though!

Amazing display Slipmagee!!!

@marsredv6 looking forward to seeing display pics! Ive just moved out so just bought the white bestas and glassvik doors, good choice!

Cheers, yer I went for the white besta and STUVA with the glassvik doors. So far I have 5 of the 1x3 and 1 of the 1x2 which are 40cm deep, and I have changed 3 of the besta 1x2 for 3 of the STUVA 1x2 as there 50cm deep. So that bit more room for the bigger PF, but the glassvik still fit. So far I have 23 glassvik doors and 24 besta push openers. Got a few other bit in mind to add.

It's your video on youtube slipmagee that has pushed me to do a Star Wars display room with the PF figures. One of the best displays I have seen.

Back