Premium Format Star Wars PF's How Many To Date / How Many Do You Have?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Describe Your Collecting Status

• Total voters
SSC have definitely been letting SW collectors a bit down, recent years. I mean, especially in 1/4 scale. But to be quite honest, it makes sense since there are no movies yet, and Star Wars has been standing a bit still. There might be a hardcore fan base, but I think they need something to be running in theatres or something in order to really start creating a lot of new stuff.

While that being said, I have to admit that the stuff that really makes me interested, when it comes to Star Wars, are the movie props and replicas. Something I can pick up and feel that resembles the stuff I see in the movies. I'm adopting this view more and more, and statues are more comic related today. Unless we are talking about maquettes.

Hi everyone. I'm a Star Wars 1/4 collector from the UK. I used to collect vintage and AFA items but decided to sell to buy the car I really wanted and to start collecting sideshow Star Wars premium formats. Been collecting the 1/4 scale for about 18 months. So far I have:

1. Biker scout and speeder bike
2. Darth maul Ex
3. R2-d2 and C3po
4. Count dooku
5. Snowtrooper Ex
6. Stormtrooper
7. General grievous Ex

Pre ordered savage opress and just sold boba fett Ex due to snapped of sight finder, but hoping to purchase the new fett to replace the old.
Really thinking about purchase a MYC kit fisto as it looks awesome from the pics.

Here's an updated pic with Chewie. If MYC knocks it out of the park with Yoda, he's next. If not, it's PF game over for me :)

_1010148_zpsbe062b24.jpg

1. Storm Trooper
2. Snow Trooper
3. Scout Trooper
4. Aurra Sing
5. C3P0 and R2D2
6. Tusken Raider
7. Darth Maul
8. General Grievous
9. Tarkin
10. Shaak Ti
11. Count Dooku
12. Asajj Ventress
13. Jedi Luke
14. Leia ANH
15. Chewbacca
16. Palpatine
17. Clone Trooper
18. Aayla Secura

Pics: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?146770-Swift-s-Shelves

Once I get Talon, Anakin, and Yoda/Clone I'll have every existing Star Wars PF I want. Three more to go!

I'll also be getting the new Vader and Boba when they come out. And hopefully we'll be getting more PFs soon.

Started off like gangbusters then started to re-evaluate my collection.
Sold off:
Luke & Yoda Dagobah Training
Darth Vader
Kenobi
ANH Luke
ANH Han
ANH Leia
Anakin Skywalker
Darth Maul
Currently Have:
Boba Fett
Snowtrooper
Stormtrooper
Speederbike w/ Scout
Droids

My wife should have a look at this thread and consider her self lucky i only have 6 pfs with misc staff.

To date I've only got 4 premium formats & they are the Stormtrooper, Captain Rex, Shaak Ti & Darth Malgus..., I did have several on preorder (Snowtrooper, Commander Cody, Stormtrooper Commander & Blackhole Stormtrooper) but I decided to cancel them in the end due to lack of space.

well then you gonna be excited.. from all my PF this is the one I find most underwhelming ...

after selling Grievous earlier this week, I now only have Yoda & Clonetrooper left from the prequel trilogy. The rest is from the Holy Trilogy (Boba Fett ex, Han in Carbonite, R2-D2 & C-3PO ex, Stormtrooper, Scout Trooper ex).

I did have others from the PT, but they've been sold quite some time ago.

I think Yoda killing the clone trooper is a great premium format, I've always thought it an impressive one & it stands out for me..., one day hopefully I'll get it. :)

I love the PFs :) I only have a few to date but they are my favorites of the line: Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Stormtrooper, Biker Scout and the Snowtrooper. I'm still hoping for a Gamorrean Guard.

I only have ZERO so far which is weird cuz I've been a SW fan forever.

My interest is mainly a few helmeted characters and aliens (so no Luke, Han, etc). Vader & Fett were already sold out and expensive by the time I started collecting. After I missed out on the Droids Ex I never ordered the regular. Chewie PF was always boring to me. I'd probably have gotten Jedi Luke as my only bare faced human but thought that one could've been better. I'd only want Yoda by himself and the license doesn't allow that.

New Fett, new Vader and a regular Stormtrooper will probably be my only SW PFs. I'd get a Yoda if the license changed. If they ever did Galen Marek I might be in for that as well depending on how that could turn out.

Back