Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree. I thought he was just as horrible, and over the top as he was in the PT. He was terrible in Jumper too. I really find the guy to be one of the worst actors of all time. I can't stand him.

I have to completely concur with you! Have no idea what anybody seen in this guy, he is so wooden it's just cringey

Good god here we go again, another subject where you get shot down if you dare to say anything positive. I personal think Serenity is a big pile of ____, and Wheadon is way overrated, and will most likely ruin the Avengers, but I don't go on about it. In fact I avoid Wheadonville because of my views.

Hahaha I love it. Ya people are way too negative on here.

Shattered Glass is 91% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes, so I guess I am not alone in my views

That's the movie. Not him. LOL.

Hahaha I love it. Ya people are way too negative on here.

Yea I think the movies themselves have been debated to death and the opinions are out there. Keep them to the movie threads.

I am happy to celebrate the release of the movies on Blu ! And I will watch them no matter what.

Good god here we go again, another subject where you get shot down if you dare to say anything positive. I personal think Serenity is a big pile of ____, and Wheadon is way overrated, and will most likely ruin the Avengers, but I don't go on about it. In fact I avoid Wheadonville because of my views.

Way to be a sour puss about every thing. I didnt say anything about you or your opinion. I disagreed and gave my opinion. Just like you gave your own opinion about Serenity, one of the best sci fi films of all time. I love how people think every opinion must be a positive one.

I can't wait to get these on Blueray, just need to hear an announcement on the Lord of the Rings extended editions now.

Way to be a sour puss about every thing. I didnt say anything about you or your opinion. I disagreed and gave my opinion. Just like you gave your own opinion about Serenity, one of the best sci fi films of all time. I love how people think every opinion must be a positive one.

Well I never said anything about your opinion, I was making a statement that Anything positive said about The prequels or Hayden and Jake Lloyd somebody feels the need to prove you wrong. All I said was that Shattered glass showed Hayden was a good actor, and it was Jimmy jones that felt the need to tell me how wrong I was. Look you like Serenity, that's fine, i respect that, that's why I never feel the need to go into any Serenity thread to go on about why I hate it, and why I dislike Wheadon. I don't mind people saying how much they dislike the prequels, but to be honest it's starting to sound like a stuck record

Well i hate 95% of the PT....so unless you say "Jango looked cool", "Darth Maul looked cool" or "Clone Troopers looked cool", im going to disagree with you with everything, because these movies arent that good.
And i think the issue is when a movie is so hated by many...there probably is a reason why people loath it. Look at KOTCS. I like the movie, but almost everyone hates it....do i agree? No, but i understand. Its not a fantastic movie. If it makes them happier to bash it, let thm go to town! Everytime i bash the AvP flicks , it makes me feel fantastic. :lol

Last edited:

Serenity one of the best? Nah, not really at least for me. You couldn't pay me to buy that movie. Its probably not even in the top 500 for that genre.

Well i hate 95% of the PT....so unless you say "Jango looked cool", "Darth Maul looked cool" or "Clone Troopers looked cool", im going to disagree with you with everything, because these movies arent that good.
And i think the issue is when a movie is so hated by many...there probably is a reason why people loath it. Look at KOTCS. I like the movie, but almost everyone hates it....do i agree? No, but i understand. Its not a fantastic movie. If it makes them happier to bash it, let thm go to town! Everytime i bash the AvP flicks , it makes me feel fantastic. :lol

For you though right? Not for everyone. :)

Ordered the OT set. Even though the Saga set is a good deal, no way am i gonna pay extra for 3 more movies i will never watch. (unless they put some of the deleted OT content on that set...Then i will have no choice but to get the Saga set)

Ordered the OT set. Even though the Saga set is a good deal, no way am i gonna pay extra for 3 more movies i will never watch. (unless they put some of the deleted OT content on that set...Then i will have no choice but to get the Saga set)

I believe the extra content (deleted scenes) are only available on the Saga Box Set, which is 9 discs. The OT and PT sets are only 3 discs.

I am really curious as to how many people would actually only buy the PT set. May find those sitting on the clearance section eventually.

happy to see Star Wars is finally coming to Blu-ray. This will no doubt be the big movie purchase for next Christmas.

I'll buy the entire Saga.

Now just need LOTR EE's to come out.

Careful saying you like any of the PT stuff guys, you wouldn't want the all knowing CelticP and StarKiller to tell you what a bunch of idiots you are. Bottom line is, you can hate the PT all you want. I happen to like them just fine, especially ROTS. You call yourself a real fan and I say I am like PT and tons of things from the EU. So you have fun watching 3 movies and I'll enjoy watching 6, the Clone Wars series, and digging up lots of great stories from the EU either through games like the TFU and KOTOR or by reading some of the cool comics and novels out there. That's the end of it......now i'm done!

Go ahead, everything you listed is a turd. Not even the 2 new movies, the atrocious clone wars series, and the EU can amount to the quality of the first 3 films. Have fun with your BS with the SW name slapped on it.

We should find a middle ground. Accept that the films have a ton of huge problems, and accept why we hate it, and I can easily accept why you like it. :D

But none of what I say will be read, just scrutinzed and _____ed at because "I dont think the PT series is a good film series". :monkey1

Be prepared to buy the Saga set as it talks about the bonus disks having the deleted/extended scenes right in the press release for the Complete Saga.

STAR WARS: THE COMPLETE SAGA ON BLU-RAY will feature all six live-action Star Wars feature films utilizing the highest possible picture and audio presentation, along with three additional discs and more than 30 hours of extensive special features including never-before-seen deleted and alternate scenes, an exploration of the exclusive Star Wars archives, and much more.

It says so right in the press release for the Complete Saga.

STAR WARS: THE COMPLETE SAGA ON BLU-RAY will feature all six live-action Star Wars feature films utilizing the highest possible picture and audio presentation, along with three additional discs and more than 30 hours of extensive special features including never-before-seen deleted and alternate scenes, an exploration of the exclusive Star Wars archives, and much more.

Yea I am pretty sure the Saga is the only one with the 30 hours of bonus features.

We should find a middle ground. Accept that the films have a ton of huge problems, and accept why we hate it, and I can easily accept why you like it. :D

But none of what I say will be read, just scrutinzed and _____ed at because "I dont think the PT series is a good film series". :monkey1

The entire Saga has problems when most rational folks can accept that..

Without being a total ____ honestly I don't care if anyone can really accept why I like the PT. I do and I find it as enjoyable as the OT. In the end I watch the films for me and not anyone else.

Back