Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some little furry things with small clubs and even smaller arrows beat the Emperor's Elite Troops!
I saw it with my own eyes!

How long does Amazon keep their discounted preorder price? Will the complete saga be $90 even if I order it a week before its released or can I expect the price to increase at any given time?

How long does Amazon keep their discounted preorder price? Will the complete saga be $90 even if I order it a week before its released or can I expect the price to increase at any given time?

Price will never increase for your specific preorder, it can only decrease. If it goes lower then what you preorder it for it locks you into that lower price.

I haven't ordered yet. I meant is there a chance the price will increase if I procrastinate too long.

Probably not if you order through amazon. Though if you order now and it goes either way you save money.

I haven't ordered yet. I meant is there a chance the price will increase if I procrastinate too long.

Yea that is a crap shoot but chances are it won't go up too much. In recent memory I watched the Spartacus: Blood and Sand bluray price during preorder. I got in original at $51 and then it went up to $7x.xx and then it eventually dropped down to the 30s.

They can go up, it is rare but they can.

You don't lose by pre-ordering so why not ? You lock in a price and any below and can still cancel all they up to the weekend before the release.

Win Win IMHO

So there are no cancellations fees with Amazon? I've never checked as I usually don't pre-order stuff from them.

Does anyone know if there is going to be limited edition sets like with the alien anthology light up egg set. A Han in carbonite light up box would be good.

Last edited:
Back