STAR WARS: Obi-Wan Stand Alone Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time and rough living on a desert planet. Do you really need more explanation that that? :dunno

I was mostly kidding with my post, but I'm not talking about the weathering. I'm talking about the different switch box, covertec clip to d-ring, and other minor cosmetic differences. Sorry, I'm a bit of a lightsaber enthusiast:monkey3

I was mostly kidding with my post, but I'm not talking about the weathering. I'm talking about the different switch box, covertec clip to d-ring, and other minor cosmetic differences. Sorry, I'm a bit of a lightsaber enthusiast:monkey3

Right. Part breaks down. Part gets replaced. it's been Frankensteined with a bit.

Kenobi: A Star Wars Story (speculation)

Surprised there isn't already a thread for this. Just wanted an excuse to post this impressive image:

maxresdefault.jpg

I always thought it was a stretch he could go from McGregor to Guinness in just 19 years, but that's a nice intermediate stage.

Might as well post this recent article too: https://omegaunderground.com/2017/1...-2019-production-start-kenobi-anthology-film/

Re: Kenobi: A Star Wars Story (speculation)

200108-ben-kenobi-mythos-012.jpg

Early 2019 production? Man that's depressing.

This could truly be one of the great Star Wars movies. So much potential, McGregor is amazing as Obi-Wan. It's all about the writer/director, as we saw with TLJ :lol

Rogue One was pretty dark and gritty, Solo will have maybe a lighter tone but still will be taking place in the underworld. Obi-Wan could be somewhere in the middle I guess? Those Story movies are a way to offer what we aren't really getting in the saga films.

I'm really looking forward to this, but for now I'm barely thinking about it, it's just so far away.

This one I see as a real challenge for Disney.

I mean, what possible story can be so engaging knowing what's come before? What villain can be a bigger challenge than his own apprentice? Who can he mentor that's a bigger loser than Luke yet has a more complicated lineage?

Nah, whatever they make will be Kenobi-lite.

This one I see as a real challenge for Disney.

I mean, what possible story can be so engaging knowing what's come before? What villain can be a bigger challenge than his own apprentice? Who can he mentor that's a bigger loser than Luke yet has a more complicated lineage?

Nah, whatever they make will be Kenobi-lite.

I'm looking forward to "Yoda: A Tree Nuking Ghost Story" about all the trees he blew up before finally crossing paths with Luke again. ;)

My bet it that it will be something along the lines of his friendship with a 20-something British girl from Tattoine and some adventure they have together. Naturally she teaches him a thing or two.

I'm looking forward to "Yoda: A Tree Nuking Ghost Story" about all the trees he blew up before finally crossing paths with Luke again. ;)

Yoda vs. Captain Planet

Back