STAR WARS: Obi-Wan Stand Alone Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot even imagine this project being made without him... like seriously, I cant even think of what it will be like or what reaction it will get.
Ewan was like The ONLY Thing that almost everyone liked from those movies, or at least didnt hate. he was the only saving grace of the movies. Disney would be insane if they dont get him right away

Ewan has already showed enthusiasm to return, so they better not blow that opportunity.

Fingers crossed that it is an origin story, with a young actor playing Kenobi as a youngling.

We know already what happens to him while Luke grows up - nothing! He sits in a cave waiting for 19 years.

Would love to see him discovering his force powers, going to the temple and first meeting a younger and reluctant Yoda. He meets an older student there called Quin Gon Jinn who is a bit of rebel and bully to him at first but become friends when they are forced to help Jocusta Nu with uploading the Jedi archives onto the cloud. While doing so they discover a plot to have the Temple sold off to an evil property developer (Moff Jerjerrod's father) and must work together to save the temple and the Jedi. Along the way they must travel to the underworld of Coruscant where we meet a child Jango Fett helping out his Uncle Kego Fett in the family speeder repair shop. The film ends with Yoda with accepting Obi Wan into the Jedi order while Jinn is made the Padawan of Count Dooku (a weirdly CGI'd de-aged Christopher Lee ).

Lol why did Stephen Daldry get omitted from the thread title?

Because he'll get omitted from the final product.

lt8nIr1.gif

Perfect.

My wife's watching the Crown right now and says its brilliant. Strange coincidence. I just looked this guy up two night's ago.

Exactly why I laughed when I saw Daldry's name wasn't on the thread title anymore. His involvement is the only reason I'm actually excited for this movie.

well the silver lining of not getting Ewan is that they can just cast Idris elba for obi, god willing

Loved McGregor as OWK. Would love to see a post EpIII movie that takes place on Tatooine with Jabba as one of the the main villains.

Back