STAR WARS: Obi-Wan Stand Alone Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question is, what story do you tell? I'm guessing they're going to pick up after Ep3 and it will be his adventures on Tattooine as he stalks Luke for 18 years while he talks to Force Ghosts in his hut.

This is the one I was hoping for. To me there is no question Disney is getting Ewan.. He's a great actor and the perfect Obiwan in the perfect age!! There is soooo much creativity freedom for writing something up between Ep3 and 4 !!!!!

I really can wait for this one to hit the screen !!

Question is, what story do you tell? I'm guessing they're going to pick up after Ep3 and it will be his adventures on Tattooine as he stalks Luke for 18 years while he talks to Force Ghosts in his hut.

They could always tell a story similar to John Miller's SW: Kenobi.

star%20war.png

Yeah, something similar to the Kenobi novel is probably the best way to do this. The prequels pretty much covered everything except for Obi-Wan before his training, which wouldn't be very interesting.

What we'll get:

•Why and when did Obi-Wan grow his trademark beard?
•When did he meet the intriguing and worthwhile character Dexter Jettster™?
•How did he acquire his feisty and memorable companion R4-P17?
•What Zany Escapade led him to learn how to mimic the Krayt Dragon's™ hunting cry?
•What is the backstory behind his camaraderie with faithful friend Commander Cody™?
•When did he first use his signature Force Kick™ attack as depicted in the Attacktix™ Series 2 #18 figurine?
•What was that business on Cato Neimoidia™?
•When did he have his first taste of signature favorite beverage Jawa Juice™?
•How many cartons of Uncle Owen & Aunt Beru's Pumpkin-Flavored Dunkaroos™ do I need to buy to finally numb the pain?
•Where did he get his distinctive Jedi Robes™?

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PrequelMemes/comments/6ud2c6/when_ewan_mcgregor_tells_his_agents_hes_going_to/dls11cp/

In all those years why couldnt he have an adventure or something?

If he doesnt use his lightsaber openly then no one has to know hes a jedi or even who he is

It won't be Ewan as Obi- no way. Current SW dream team wants to forget as much as the PT as possible and bringing him back- no way

I wonder if Obi will have a romantic interest in the film? Most movies have a female character and some sort of romance, so it would make sense for Obi to have one, even though he's not supposed to, but it could be part of the story. He's tempted by a woman, like some kind of priest. :lol

I wonder if Obi will have a romantic interest in the film? Most movies have a female character and some sort of romance, so it would make sense for Obi to have one, even though he's not supposed to, but it could be part of the story. He's tempted by a woman, like some kind of priest. :lol

Doubtful. Luke, Rey, and Jyn had very select moments of male/female attraction with no real romantic counterparts per se.

They really missed a perfect opportunity to call this. Obiwan:the high ground.

They should just take Logan and make it Obi Wan.

Obi Wan finds a young jedi who survived Vader's wrath and who the Empire is looking for. He transports them to safety, and deals with being older and not the Jedi he once was.

And then CLONE OBI WAN FIGHT! He was secretly Cloned on Kamino all those years before. And we find out that clone lives on and has a child named Rey!

What do you think? :lol

That's not bad at all. at the start of the movie obiwan goes berserk and kills some jawas trying to take his stuff. It's very brutal and it's how the empire knows he's alive.

If they didn't forsake Jimmy Smits they won't forsake fan favorite Ewan McGregor.

no it's different- Smits was a cameo-Ewan main character- I cringe over the whole PT...just watch them (if possible) again and cringe and I mean Cringe at sooo much of it

no it's different- Smits was a cameo-Ewan main character- I cringe over the whole PT...just watch them (if possible) again and cringe and I mean Cringe at sooo much of it

They already used Ewan's voice in TFA so he's obviously not going anywhere.

Meanwhile, I'll be happy with Tatooine adventures if they don't include this scene:

MaBKISQ.jpg

It won't be Ewan as Obi- no way. Current SW dream team wants to forget as much as the PT as possible and bringing him back- no way

If they want everyone to forget the prequels, then they're doing a horrible job:
Smits returning as Bail Organna in RO
Him referencing "the jedi" that served him during the Clone Wars
Ewan doing voice work in TFA
"Episode VII" in the opening crawl of TFA
Kylo Ren referencing a clone army
Maz referencing the Sith
The Jedi order symbol in The Last Jedi trailer
All the prequel content that's gonna be in Battlefront II

Not to mention everything else in all the official canon novels, comic books, shows, etc...

Back