STAR WARS: Obi-Wan Stand Alone Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It won't be Ewan as Obi- no way. Current SW dream team wants to forget as much as the PT as possible and bringing him back- no way

qtA7cD4.jpg

no it's different- Smits was a cameo-Ewan main character- I cringe over the whole PT...just watch them (if possible) again and cringe and I mean Cringe at sooo much of it

Um what? We have rumors of anakin being in the last Jedi and many references to the pt like in upcoming games . Not to mention bail organa in RO and mustafar.

There is no movie without him really. fan backlash would be legendary

:goodpost: Why would they want to alienate PT fans? They are an established fan base who will likely watch this movie.

OT fans who deny the existence of the PT may still watch this movie and they won't be bothered by Ewan being cast as Obi-wan and will likely just accept it like they accept Smits in RO.

Disney could cast Clint Howard as Obi Wan....it'll still make a billion $ no matter how many fans scream...

Star Wars = no lose situation for Disney...again Clint Howard could play obiwan and ED Wood could direct and it'll still make a billion $$

Re: Stephen Daldry's OBI-WAN

He's Obi Wan. If we're lucky we'll get a Ewan Obi Wan with a little CGI at the end to bring back sir Alec.

Ewan is the basis for all canon comics and the clone wars.

Silly to think he won't be reprising role. And I hope they do something really dark where he leaves tattooine for a short mission like ten years before episode 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully they have a scene where he watches a bunch of Sandpeople marching so that he can say, "interesting, they're traveling single file to hide their numbers..."

And then a Krayt Dragon makes a noise which easily startles them.

Hopefully they have a scene where he watches a bunch of Sandpeople marching so that he can say, "interesting, they're traveling single file to hide their numbers..."

:lecture I want to find out how Obi-wan got the nickname "Old Ben"

There is no movie without him really. fan backlash would be legendary

Fanboys around the world would write very heated emails of displeasure. :lecture

Didn't Mcgregor say he wanted to do it?

Yes.

Hv16DeV.jpg
:monkey3

:lol

I hope they bring Vader back so that he and McGregor can have some epic duels in the desert. Then they would just need to have James Earl Jones re-record one line of ANH's dialogue to "I sense something, a presence I have not felt since...this morning."

Obviously when they fight on Tatooine Vader will just have to say something like "I admit I'm still the learner but if we fight again, even later on today, I'll at last be ready to defeat you."

Back