Star Wars Chess Table!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased it. I'm giddy with excitement. (Is it OK that I'm on here Memnoch21?... I mean I didn't get your permission or anything I just took it upon myself to make a decision as I know what's happening on my end--- I don't share your wisdom or anything... Me so happy. Me love SW.)

Got mine.

As an experiment I tried both I.E and Mozilla. Mozille ran through every screen alot quicker!

BTW - once seeing the detail and materials made from I think its worth it. Each chess piece is cast in metal - not plastic - and the table is polystone.

Sure its not cheap - but it looks like SSC has gone the high end of quality with it.

Order placed in :30 seconds. Sweet.

Now where's the 1:6 Chewie with "arm-pulling-out-of-sockets" action to go with it?

:chew

That was easy.

easy3_1.jpg

Got one.

Wow, that's the first time I've ever gotten through on a PPO as soon as it went up. Guess that says something about the popularity, or lack thereof, of this piece. I think it's a neat item myself.

Pretty cool expansion pack, if ya ask me. The exclusive is the way to go on this one.

Back