Star Wars Chess Table!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
low_10.jpg

j/k ;)

Alice Adrenochrome said:
$50, that's insane... That's milking the SW fans.

Didn't even notice the price, Alice, I just whipped out the order.

I am SO OWNED!

:eek:

This is the 3rd PPO (Rebel Troops, Bubo, and now the Chess set) that I got in for the PPO and just couldn't bring myself to click on the order button. I can't imagine what I would want it for. (Even is there is a MF environment down the line). I want my eventual Chewie and droids doing something other than playing chess.

I'm a fan of stop-motion animation which is probably one of the main reasons I like this piece. I think it's really cool as just a stand alone mini-replica.

pixletwin said:
This is the 3rd PPO (Rebel Troops, Bubo, and now the Chess set) that I got in for the PPO and just couldn't bring myself to click on the order button. I can't imagine what I would want it for. (Even is there is a MF environment down the line). I want my eventual Chewie and droids doing something other than playing chess.
I guess, if all you look at it as is an accessory for posing other figures, then I see your point. I look at it as a well-made, (mostly) film-accurate replica of a very cool, imaginative prop from the movie. I don't need to display it with something else to be able to enjoy it.

I'm in but.....$60.

Wow....

If these li' chess guys are this much, armored guys are gonna break $100. each, easy.... :rolleyes:

TheObsoleteMan said:
I'm a fan of stop-motion animation which is probably one of the main reasons I like this piece. I think it's really cool as just a stand alone mini-replica.

That sounds like a cool way to use this item.

Buttmunch said:
Its kinda sad all of those little critters have names! :lol

What's sadder is that we now KNOW them!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
$50, that's insane... That's milking the SW fans.

Maybe it's $10 too high, but the craftsmanship of this piece is intricate enough to justify its 'insane' price. Maybe you're just jealous that you can't afford it?

mastervader said:
I hope I don't regret NOT getting this in the future. Someone change my mind, quick!

If Han & Chewie both resonate strongly with you, then it's a MUST have. I collect everything Han/Chewie, because always loved that iconic duo. The chess scene was one of the more lighthearted moments, and I always wanted to see more of it.

What's missing now is for MR to do a 1:1 setup.

Back