Star Wars Chess Table!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outlander said:
Hmmm, I ordered two-and-a-half hours after it was listed, but I haven't been converted. Hopefully anyday now ...

Sorry I was wrong, my mistake. I was looking at another item. I wait listed it a little over an hour after it was up.

I got my waitlist conversion too. I ordered mine shortly after 12:30 PST. Still not sure if I'll be buying this set. If they announce a droid or Chewie then maybe..

We have time to decide... its not coming out until the 3rd Quarter. But I think a lot of the decision about this piece is who would be accompanying it.

galactiboy said:
We have time to decide... its not coming out until the 3rd Quarter. But I think a lot of the decision about this piece is who would be accompanying it.
Right. Then we'll see how many jump on the wait-list to get the table.

Batty said:
Right. Then we'll see how many jump on the wait-list to get the table.

I won't jump on it... I would never pose Chewie or 3PO or R2 sitting at a table playing chess... booooring. But I do think its cool that they made it because the next one may just be something I want.

i think this a cool accessory, but my only complaint would be is why didn't they make it look holographic? hopefully chewie is gonna be the next figure to come out of it. wish wish wish

jgatienza said:
i think this a cool accessory, but my only complaint would be is why didn't they make it look holographic? hopefully chewie is gonna be the next figure to come out of it. wish wish wish

The answer to your questions are here.

galactiboy said:
As it says in the Production Blog, it's intended for use with any of the existing Star Wars 12" figures. There are no plans to make Chewie or the droids at this stage.

I just noticed that my wait list for the exclusive was converted. I'm surprised that they don't send you an email when that happens.

I got an email when mine converted... one letting me know it would convert and then a 2nd when it actually converted.

I keep reading on more than one board how a lot of the wait lister have been converted. If the item sold out so quickly how are so many able to get it so soon?

chewblacca said:
I keep reading on more than one board how a lot of the wait lister have been converted. If the item sold out so quickly how are so many able to get it so soon?

This is a very different type of collectable from SSC. Many people ordered to get the exclusive before they completely knew whether they wanted the item.

I myself am still unsure whether I want this piece. I am hoping at the next show or 2 they may debut a figure that will better work with the board.

So I'm wondering how many cancellations Sideshow will have on their hands if no Chewie or droids are anounced? :rolleyes:

Oddly this is still showing as coming in July but its not in the coming in 30 days. However Leia as Boussh is in 30 days and she is showing as August.....

Back