Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown & Kill Bill

They have had a lot of ball drops with figures at this point, Katiness, Marilyn, Pulp, Kill Bill ect ect........

Katniss is the only one of those that's been released yet, at least. God knows what's going on with Marilyn, but she could be counted as a ball-drop if she isn't fixed for release.

Too early to tell with Pulp and Kill Bill IMO. Vince and Jules don't look like they've got truly excellent sculpts, but hell, the only photo of The Bride that we've seen isn't even in focus.

Jeez it's been a year and not much has happened. Have these been cancelled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I could have known last year that even now there's no update.

Starting to be too many licenses for a small company. At best, everything will be delayed, at worst, many won't see the light of day...

You sir, are a visionary and a prophet.

Jeez it's been a year and not much has happened. Have these been cancelled?

They showed protos two months ago, scroll back through the thread.

With the release of the diamond select line starting this month i have hope for this line still

With the release of the diamond select line starting this month i have hope for this line still

giphy.gif

I'd love to see Vince at least.

Theres the gangsters kingdom and redman versions coming out plus onesixthkit said that people should wait as they may have more news coming soon on more PF figures (but no promises).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WcxjxGR.jpg

Oh my god. Those look like utter ass. Who the hell is that black guy supposed to be? Looks nothing like Sam Jackson.

Vince vaguely looks like Travolta, but not really.

Did they not get likeness rights, like that old non-Depp Edward Scissorhands figure?

Vincent reminded me of this:
Joseph-Gordon-Levitt-in-Looper.jpg

Overall both sculpts look dollish, probably because their heads look slightly oversized (especially in comparison with tiny hands). :lol

The Vincent is decent, you can def tell who it is.

That Sam one is a major miss though, doesn't look like him pretty much at all.

I wonder how they do sales wise outside of their HP line, their Facebook page is always filled with such upset collectors lol.

The GK figures are looking like the best Vincent and Jules figures so far. It's hard to believe so many attempts have been made and they've all come up short. The best sculpts have been Snyderman's, and then daylight.

View attachment 363863

Oh my god. Those look like utter ass. Who the hell is that black guy supposed to be? Looks nothing like Sam Jackson.

Vince vaguely looks like Travolta, but not really.

Did they not get likeness rights, like that old non-Depp Edward Scissorhands figure?

Need a lot of work.

They look like caricatures SLJ and Travolta.

These are utter trash as stated many, many times. Companies like this and threezero need to just give up at this point, they are taking and ruining too many properties away from competent companies

Back