Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown & Kill Bill

Need more pics, Vince looks off, Jules is OK. Hope that Dork outfits are still an option.
All need better pictures to really judge.

All 3 looks awful tbh...I'll take whatever accessories they have and call it a day

I'm not impressed with any of them. I still think if I'd get any I'd only really want The Bride. Hopefully whenever they go up for pre-order down the line they look better.

The photos are certainly awful. There's huge amount of lens distortion going on. Can't really tell how disproportionate the heads are to the bodies.

When will companies learn that they need to put their best foot forward when a much anticipated product is about to be seen for the first time? Take the initiative and get some good photos out first before someone with a cell phone pic ruins your one chance to make a great first impression. This happened with Blitzway's Fight Club debacle last year.

These companies try and fail to surpass HT mainly for biting off more than they can chew license wise, then follow that with subpar product. I don't give a **** about them anymore. Ditto Enterbay and QMX. I'm following Threezero though mainly because they have the X-Files license.

Yup, these look dreadful.

The pics are poorly lit and there's a bit of wide-angle distortion. The figs aren't especially well futzed either.

There's enough doubt in the quality of the pics to account for a lot of what looks wrong with the figs.

Ah dang. Would like to get the Bride from Kill Bill....but I don't buy root hair.

These don't look much better than those talking 13 inch dolls from a few years ago. I like that they at least remembered Vince's earring. I'm still waiting on the Diamond Select figures though. Still waiting....

Wow. That's just embarrassing.

giphy.gif

Waiting for more pics before saying anything else.

Poorly made figure. Everything is wrong, Booble head, non existence likeliness ( Travolta looks decent but not great enough ) , baggy cloth. And the worst, they will charge same pricetag as Hot Toys.

Selene had a "bobblehead" too when we first saw the figure. It's probably the angle, I would get too worried about it yet.

well, at least that Big Kahuna burger looks like it IS a tasty burger..

Yeah, kudos to the guy who shared the pics, but they are terrible shots lol

Back