Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another review up not looking good, Star ace makes expensive barbies. I generally hate that they have the good licenses but 90% fail to deliver.

They really need to fix their quality issues an cheap looking feel to them.

when you spent so much paying the license and realized you don't have enough on making the actual products.

when you spent so much paying the license and realized you don't have enough on making the actual products.

Star ace are the high end barbie doll makers! Products are pure trash and wouldn't touch them seeing how bad their previous figures have been.
If I'm spending money I want something quality comes to something when bootlegs are better than licensed.

I mean maybe that generally is the problem they can't afford it.

The ones they teased look way more like Travolta than the one we got. And I don’t agree with the Val Kilmer likeness, you need your eyes testing if that’s who you see.

Here’s as close a comparison as I can do:

8d86470bb3c66f47703af9a9c338ead5.jpg

Maybe Star Ace hasn't figured out the recast process LOL. Companies normally have a master sculptor that will do the prototype and that prototype gets casted which can cause some softening of details but usually nothing major.

This looks like the master sculptor did the prototype and then line workers just tried to sculpt from scratch copying details from the eye comparison of the prototype.

Maybe Star Ace hasn't figured out the recast process LOL. Companies normally have a master sculptor that will do the prototype and that prototype gets casted which can cause some softening of details but usually nothing major.

This looks like the master sculptor did the prototype and then line workers just tried to sculpt from scratch copying details from the eye comparison of the prototype.

I don?t think that?s what happened, especially as the promo pics for the new figure look more like the sculpt they showed later on last time (the one on the left).

Back