Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown & Kill Bill

i hope if they ever do reservoir dogs they only do Mr. Blonde, Mr. Blue, Mr. Brown, Mr. Orange, Mr. Pink, and Mr. White

Don't you mean Mr. White, Mr. White, Mr. White, Mr. White, Mr. White and Mr. White?

Sorry I couldn't resist :D

Don't you mean Mr. White, Mr. White, Mr. White, Mr. White, Mr. White and Mr. White?

Sorry I couldn't resist :D

No you mean the White Guy, the White Guy, the White Guy, the White Guy, the White Guy & the White Guy.

there's only 1 Mr. White in the movie. have you ever watched that movie? it's a classic predecessor of The Hateful Eight by the same Director Quentin Tarantino. if you haven't i recommend you go watch it instead of browsing youtube for trailers. There is only 1 Mr. White in the whole movie.

2JrU4f6.gif

Id buy anything from Kill bill.

After seeing Katniss and Monroe i''ll try and keep my excitement for their Uma figures at a low. Hopefully these turn out good.

I think both Oren Ishii and Bride deserve 1/6

I thought Lucy Liu would not allow figures with her likeness. I remember NECA saying this sometime ago as they had to cancel their statue of her.

Yeah pretty bad. Just my wishful thinking

I thought Lucy Liu would not allow figures with her likeness. I remember NECA saying this sometime ago as they had to cancel their statue of her.

you guys sure have strange taste dying to have a figure of Lucy Liu. or do Asians all look alike?

Back