Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown & Kill Bill

A no go for Gogo?

giphy.gif

Bride only for me

Some of this stuff, including Kill Bill was mentioned on The Hottoycast episode 27 in our interview with StarAce. Use the link in my signature if you are interested. :)

Shame we'll never get licensed Django figures too, but the prospect of figures of Jules and Ordell is amazing!
This is something that irks me. Enterbay was doing them, right? And then everyone got their kickers in a twist and threw down the PC card ruining the fun.

It's an R-rated film. For adults. Last time I checked kids aren't buying 1/6th scale figures. Or $30 Mego styled figures for that matter. It's the same thing as that lady who lost it over the Mezco Heisenberg figure at TRU.

Some of this stuff, including Kill Bill was mentioned on The Hottoycast episode 27 in our interview with StarAce. Use the link in my signature if you are interested. :)

Was this a recent interview?

Star ace generally does 1/6?

I would love a Jackie Brown. That film is seriously underrated. Grier deserves more recognition as a pioneering female action star.

I'm down for some Kill Bill figs and a couple from Pulp fiction. Looking forward to seeing what they have planned. I have their Virgil Hilts figure and I love it and have had a few of the Potter figs most of which I sold but I think their Voldemort is fantastic.

Im in.

As much as I love Tarantino films figures from most of them don't appeal that much to me. Maybe that will change if I see them but I dunno. The only one I can see myself really wanting is The Bride in the yellow and black motorcycle suit. Either clean or bloody would be cool.

Yeah I'm a huge Tarantino fan, but it's really only the Kill Bill characters I have any interest in owning figures of and that have any really interesting and memorable outfits.

i just said the other day id love a mia walkace figure. the bride would be a must too.

I'd definitely pick up jules and vincent but thats it for me.

I'd definitely pick up jules and vincent but thats it for me.

I want them too. I'd die if they came shipped in suits AND included their dork cleanup outfits. Come to think of it the wolf and jimmie would be cool too. Pipe dream.

Are we far enough removed that we can get Django figures now?

Maybe, maybe not. It'd be nice to see Enterbay pick up from where they left off but I doubt they will.

You'd think the controversy would have died down a bit by now seeing as the movie was released four years ago but there's no telling what would happen.

Back