Star Ace Toys: 1:8 Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Toys: Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow

I'll take any version of Oliver's suit, as long as it's well made.

Suggestion: Reverse Flash with 3 head sculpts. The standard RF head and...heads of the other unmasked version(s):panic:

Duuude, I hadn't thought about that. Two unmasked portraits for Wells and Thawn would be amazing!

Any news on these? Anything at all? At least in the thread for the Tarentino stuff(which was semi revealed around the same time) has had some slight updates. We know prototypes for those are being done. But we've heard nothing here. Is this still happening? Just watched tonight's Supergirl and I'm hungry for a Benoist figure. and probably an Martian Manhunter to go with her.

Just watched tonight's Supergirl and I'm hungry for a Benoist figure. and probably an Martian Manhunter to go with her.

So... a Hank Henshaw figure?

Excited for Flash and Arrow for sure, Superman and Supergirl would be nice as well! I would probably stick most likely to the Flash family of characters, only for my love of the Flash comic character in general. Hopefully some pics or news will come soon though.

Excited for Flash and Arrow for sure, Superman and Supergirl would be nice as well! I would probably stick most likely to the Flash family of characters, only for my love of the Flash comic character in general. Hopefully some pics or news will come soon though.

I'm with you on that. I'll most likely stick to Flash and the other speedsters in this line, however I will purchase Superman and Supergirl when they release. Legends and Arrow I plan to stay clear of though.

Despite Superman coming out and Supergirl growing on me I'm only still in for the Speedsters specifically. The Flash, Reverse Flash, Zoom, can't wait to see them on the shelves.

Is it wrong that the Speedster I want most is JWS as Garrick?

Is there a plan to reveal anything or are we just waiting?

I wouldn't be surprised if star ace never got the license and they showed the banner too soon

Man I really need a CW Flash!

These are a treasure trove licenses if they can get it. A lot of great and colorful costumes on the shelves for collectors.

Obviously Green Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl will the be the first figures from their licenses but who would you make first for Legends? I'd have thought Rip and Capt. Cold would be the leads for Legends, but they've both been really MIA this season so I'm not so sure I'd figure either of them first. That will be an interesting license to see how they handle. If they can't make a full team, they'll need to hit up the most cross appeal characters like Captain Cold and the Atom so at least Oliver and Barry have some company on the shelf. Cold and Heatwave would also make a could pairing for obvious reasons.

I think Firestorm would make the best looking figure of the Legends.

I would imagine (if they are ever announced) that the first Legends figure would be a double dip into The Flash line to appeal to both fandoms especially if they aren't into one or the other. So I would assume Firestorm or Captain Cold.

Yes! Firestorm would be bad ass on the shelf!
3110e01fdcef5e8a6ec1819e8523ffeb.jpg

1c701988c783be4331a824af1674d84d.jpg

Two portraits or just light up white eyes!

If by "not bad" you mean terrible.

Kit said:
The pictures they show are really horrible to me, horrible head horrible outfit.

But the public demanded, so Kit will sell it. :lol

What happened to the 3Q version? The Cities Ranger thread got shut down by request of license holder.

Back