Star Ace Toys: 1:8 Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Toys: Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow

All these shows will be off the air by the time SA actually produce these....

I like that. Hopefully soon fingers crossed.

is there any update on these are they still happening?

I want some news, dammit!!!

f3c541e9fd20d681e89e24a27d0d98f3.gif

tumblr_nocq1uf2gt1tk22j8o5_250.gif

latest

. . .

But seriously, I'd most likely buy:

1. Atom
2. Steel
3. White Canary
4. Snart
5. Post "Chronos" Rory
6. Firestorm
7. Hawkgirl

If the figures are really good or not overpriced, of course...

I'm tired of the Atom's design. It's so busy and, frankly, unnecessary. If it was me, I'd have him "miniaturize" the tech needed to power the suit, put it on a belt. Give him a shirt with the same texture as Superman's from Supergirl, but with the classic blue and red, a mask like the Flash's (but blue), and, maybe, some of those tactical-ish pants they like to use with some combat boots. Something somewhat practical, but also a hell of a lot closer to his comic book counterpart.

CW's version of the character is DC's Tony Stark, makes no sense for him not to have exosuit.
Not to mention it's a practical on-set thing, pretty cool for a TV show.
I'll take it over another jacket/pants combo.

Something like "Civil War" Ant-Man's suit could work tho.

I hope they do Zoom.

Only thing I don't like about the Atom suit is the huge, cheap looking visor over his face.

I agree. There are a couple little things that I think make the suit look cheesy, and that's one of them. But the idea of the armor suit for Legends was a good way to go. It breaks up the monotony of everyone either wearing textured spandex, leather, or both.

Flash, Zoom, Supergirl. In that order. The bootleg Arrow is pretty good so I can live without a new one.

The way the shows are going not sure I'd be in to owning any of these aside from maybe flash.

Supergirl has been awesome this season, flash is always generally consistent and this season of arrow is 3rd after season 1 and 2. Not really sure what you're talking about.

Supergirl is meandering as hell. No real long game. Some decent martian manhunter scenes when budget allows.

This season of arrow is only slightly better than the last terrible one. It had a decent start, but his team mates rags man, gruff guy who shoots everyone (when they're trying to prove they don't have to kill criminals?) and world's fastest hair braider got old pretty quick. Not to mention the big bads seem to continue to drop off the radar depending on story needs. Prometheus murdering tons of people huh? Luckily he stopped just in time for Diggle's story line. Damian dahrk's character had that story problem too.

Legends I can't judge too harshly strictly because I feel it's a way more casual format. Let's take some heroes and just put em in interesting time periods. You got your timeline/villain of the week type fare with some interactions with characters in between. Overall, I think it's a fun show.

Flash seems to be the only one that's managed to keep a pretty decent story line and change it up just enough to be interesting. I'm digging the trying to change the future stuff and him teaching wally.

I think the more intriguing character is Zoom. I hope they do something to flesh him out way more.

Back