Star Ace Toys: 1:8 Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Toys: Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow

I just think that these two would look great together on a shelf:

atom_steel_2_zpsdwxxvra8.jpg

Will this even happen? I hate when companies announce licenses and then go quiet for like a year. Conan, this, Pulp Fiction.

I think a lot of these companies believe suspense, privacy and the "power of information" makes things better.

I disagree, I think updates and such is much more customer friendly.

I'm tired of the Atom's design. It's so busy and, frankly, unnecessary. If it was me, I'd have him "miniaturize" the tech needed to power the suit, put it on a belt. Give him a shirt with the same texture as Superman's from Supergirl, but with the classic blue and red, a mask like the Flash's (but blue), and, maybe, some of those tactical-ish pants they like to use with some combat boots. Something somewhat practical, but also a hell of a lot closer to his comic book counterpart.

I agree the suit's overly fussy –*not a fan of the visor/helmet at all, but that said I do think it would look good as a 1/6th scale figure.
The bigger problem for me is the CW's overload of Pleather – Supergirl's costume stood out as the best costume by far in the crossover episodes. I'm not saying everyone needs spandex but a bit of variety would be nice. The Green Arrow suit works well (the bare-arm costume by far the best), but for me the speedsters should not be wearing the leather costumes... oh, and Flash should be red, not dark red... have the balls to do a proper costume CW!!!

Will this even happen? I hate when companies announce licenses and then go quiet for like a year. Conan, this, Pulp Fiction.

You're also mistaking an announcement. They havnt announced anything so far, they've only showed a sign with show names on it.

You're also mistaking an announcement. They havnt announced anything so far, they've only showed a sign with show names on it.

That counts as them announcing the license tho. What, did they just feel like putting a bunch of random show names up because they thought it looked nice? :lol

We know they have the license, we just want to see the fruits of their labor.

That counts as them announcing the license tho. What, did they just feel like putting a bunch of random show names up because they thought it looked nice? :lol

We know they have the license, we just want to see the fruits of their labor.

Lmao no it doesn't. Most likely they were in talks and the deal fell through or went no where. At this point I'd say star ace doing dc tv is dead. Maybe theres still a slim chance but I'm not going to hold my breath like some of you have been doing. I'd much rather look forward to threeq flash.

Hopefully a better company gets this license, star ace has been churning out some turds lately, especially their female offerings.

I think it is an announcement. Product lines can fall thru after the agreement, but when a company displays its name and a logo or character, theres more than a tacit implication that the company has that license. It's just a reasonable expectation. Who posts pics of a character intending it to mean "we're negotiating to get the license", or "this is a license we'd like to have."

Further, this is a course of dealing in this industry. It happens regularly. When HT shows a star wars logo what does that mean to you? What does that mean to everyone? and i havent seen companies announce that they're negotiating a license.

Like everything, it doesn't matter until you see a preorder for it.

Where the fauk is that BvS Batsignal, Hot Toys???????

I think it is an announcement. Product lines can fall thru after the agreement, but when a company displays its name and a logo or character, theres more than a tacit implication that the company has that license. It's just a reasonable expectation. Who posts pics of a character intending it to mean "we're negotiating to get the license", or "this is a license we'd like to have."

Further, this is a course of dealing in this industry. It happens regularly. When HT shows a star wars logo what does that mean to you? What does that mean to everyone? and i havent seen companies announce that they're negotiating a license.

it also doesnt make sense to show a sign at a show for a license with no announcement. its been over half a year and still not one word, not even "hey we're doing dc tv, get excited more news coming in the future."

all im saying is its looking very strongly like this isnt happening, ill be happy if it does but im not very optimistic at this point.

it also doesnt make sense to show a sign at a show for a license with no announcement. its been over half a year and still not one word, not even "hey we're doing dc tv, get excited more news coming in the future."

all im saying is its looking very strongly like this isnt happening, ill be happy if it does but im not very optimistic at this point.

I get you. My point was that the sign IS the announcement. Like the sign with the ghost holding up 2 fingers to announce ghostbusters 2.
But i, too, am losing faith.

The arrow bootleg was a pretty good. Flash bootlegs look so so. And i havent been impressed with the supergirl stuff.

I get you. My point was that the sign IS the announcement. Like the sign with the ghost holding up 2 fingers to announce ghostbusters 2.
But i, too, am losing faith.

The arrow bootleg was a pretty good. Flash bootlegs look so so. And i havent been impressed with the supergirl stuff.

Yeah the 2 supergirls I've seen have been bad, I do however think 2 of the flash bootlegs look promising. I'll mostly be buying the threeq one since I'm satisfied with their arrow figure.

As far as the dc tv license is concerned, if something happened with star ace, hopefully another company with less licenses will get it so they can put out product on a decent schedule. Thats what I'm hoping for anyway.

Yeah the 2 supergirls I've seen have been bad, I do however think 2 of the flash bootlegs look promising. I'll mostly be buying the threeq one since I'm satisfied with their arrow figure.

As far as the dc tv license is concerned, if something happened with star ace, hopefully another company with less licenses will get it so they can put out product on a decent schedule. Thats what I'm hoping for anyway.

who are the companies that a doing supergirl as i have the 5 star one ,but would consider a upgrade lol

Still no news??? Wow...

Back