Star Ace Toys: 1:8 Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Toys: Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow

My hope would be that Flash has interchangeable symbols like he did on the show. Maybe magnetic? One for season 1 and one for season 2. Jay is the big want. It'd be kind of hilarious if they went and one upped HT and Chewie with a 1/6th scale Grodd.:lol

I am surprised they didn't announce Gotham too. It has a huge fanbase and though it's all over the place tonally, I'd get a few characters from it.

Honestly, if they do well with this line, it'd be cool if they could leverage their relationship with DC and WB into getting the licensing rights for some of their older TV stuff, like Batman '66, as I can almost guarantee that Hot Toys will let that license expire.

I am surprised they didn't announce Gotham too. It has a huge fanbase and though it's all over the place tonally, I'd get a few characters from it.

Freeze and Strange for sure.

I haven't watched any of any of these shows, but I really enjoy the character designs, so I'd want any and all figures and characters that they make.

Rewatching season 1 of The Flash. Reverse Flash is a must.

I would love several characters, but my favorite one is Speedy

66e93ac98276b648de6d4b6139d0bb3f.jpg

Would be specially happy with alternate unmasked headsculpt

15f621b61a52a9ce51ec4ad2c18e83fc.jpg

I don't watch that particular show but I fancy the hell out of her. She'd make a lovely figure.

Flash and Supergirl for sure- hopefully they will be the first two figures anyway...

I really want a Jax version Firestorm figure, with flame effects for the head and hands. But I can't think of too many characters that I wouldn't get. Martian Manhunter is a must.

EDIT: Wrote up a list of figures that I'd like to see/buy:

- Green Arrow
- The Flash
- Supergirl
- The Atom
- Firestorm
- White Canary
- Martian Manhunter
- Hawkgirl
- Rip Hunter
- Spartan
- Black Canary
- Captain Cold
- Heatwave
- Reverse-Flash
- Deathstroke

And that's just characters that have already been introduced. There are some upcoming rumored and confirmed characters that I'd love to own figures of.

I would consider getting Hawkgirl and Hawkman, although felt the guy they had playing Hawkman wasn't big enough. Wasn't really a fan of the actress playing Hawkgirl either. Very attractive actress but not the right look and build for the character either.

I did like the girl that played Vixen on Arrow last year. She'd make a nice figure.

I will say this for Legends, though: if their version of the Justice Society of America kicks ass next season, I can say that's something that would definitely intrigue me. It's just a shame that Alan Scott won't be able to appear because of DC and their ******** embargoes.

All in for a hopefully made Deathstroke/Slade Wilson figure, pretty please. :pray:

They might as well do a Preacher line as well.

Jesse Custer
Cassidy
Tulip
Arseface
Saint of Killers.

Preacher is so good. I'm betting if anyone gets that license, though, it will be ThreeZero, considering their previous AMC outings.

They're not really that small.

I disagree. They are probably the 6th or 7th largest 1/6 company. And announcing 8ish new licenses at one show is a move hot toys hasn't even done. If they do just 2 figures from each show, at the current pace they release figures, it will be over a decade before they finish. For the first 10-15years of hot toys, probably the largest 1/6 company, they released an average of 12 figures a year.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing that they are not bigger, or that they can't manage it. But it's much more likely they are PI then hot toys. I am very much rooting for them to succeed. I want figures from these shows more then most other property's.

It's just a concern that they are doing so much all at once. Add in the other licenses they already have and look at their release history and it paints a picture that looks more like 3A or PI then Hot toys. I'd be happy if they pull it off. Just worried is all.

I disagree. They are probably the 6th or 7th largest 1/6 company. And announcing 8ish new licenses at one show is a move hot toys hasn't even done. If they do just 2 figures from each show, at the current pace they release figures, it will be over a decade before they finish. For the first 10-15years of hot toys, probably the largest 1/6 company, they released an average of 12 figures a year.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing that they are not bigger, or that they can't manage it. But it's much more likely they are PI then hot toys. I am very much rooting for them to succeed. I want figures from these shows more then most other property's.

It's just a concern that they are doing so much all at once. Add in the other licenses they already have and look at their release history and it paints a picture that looks more like 3A or PI then Hot toys. I'd be happy if they pull it off. Just worried is all.

Yes they are going to have to step up production very quickly or these will be wishes and nothing more than one figure from each license....

Preacher is so good. I'm betting if anyone gets that license, though, it will be ThreeZero, considering their previous AMC outings.

WHAT outings? They've had Walking Dead 3 years this month and haven't released the main ****ing character.

Back