Star Ace Harry Potter Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that's real, then someone go for it! He's 100% worth it.

I do not think it is. I looked in there clearance section for the deal then searched on the site and it still says $185. Entertainment Earth has one in stock left for the $158 free shipping though. I would go for it but got my Harry on payment plan through SSC.

Anyone else just a bit concerned that EE has him for that low with free shipping? Was he not selling well? I hope this line can go for a few years. Really looking forward to 2016.

Dave said in the Mad-Eye thread that the kids sold really well. Not sure about the adult characters though.

That is great news. Hopefully the adults do just as good, as well as the casual Ron/Harry, would pick those up once casual Hermione is announced.

I think since Hermione came out so well that many folks (myself included) finally went for Harry and Ron, so as long as they keep up the great likenesses it shouldn't be a problem getting sales.

I will finally have my first figures from this line all by next week.

I got the last Harry from EE for $158 and free shipping! :yess: Decided to cancel the one I had on order from SSC and use the money to get Harry now instead of in a few months (I change my mind a lot :lol). I am glad no cancellation fees applied, I thought they would have, so I get to save some money. I ordered Ron from ebay for $200 and he should be here next week. Then I just shipped my Pile of Loot that includes Voldemort and that too should be here next week!

I will finally have my first figures from this line all by next week.

I got the last Harry from EE for $158 and free shipping! :yess: Decided to cancel the one I had on order from SSC and use the money to get Harry now instead of in a few months (I change my mind a lot :lol). I am glad no cancellation fees applied, I thought they would have, so I get to save some money. I ordered Ron from ebay for $200 and he should be here next week. Then I just shipped my Pile of Loot that includes Voldemort and that too should be here next week!

You will be happy with these figures. Vodemort looks great. Ron and Harry look good too in person.

I do not think it is. I looked in there clearance section for the deal then searched on the site and it still says $185. Entertainment Earth has one in stock left for the $158 free shipping though. I would go for it but got my Harry on payment plan through SSC.

Oops, sorry, it was entertainment earth, not big bad toy store! ☺️
Looks like someone got it for that price at least!

If you truly love the movies you should make space in the collection for them! That's what I had to do.

My Harry Potter interest was renewed when I went to the Harry Potter world at Universal Studios. I really do want to get some of these figures. It's too bad there are so many other things I'm interested in as well. Will have to make room for a bit of this series in my collection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These are just so ridiculously amazing. I'm so upset they came so late in the game. :(

You mean like Back to the Future, Batman 66 & 89, Terminator, Robocop - all those other late comers?

And Fantastic Beasts comes out next year. It's hardly too late for Harry Potter.

If Star Ace keeps up with the ten figures a year for this line, what are everyone's guesses for next year?

Assuming we get Hagrid, Dumbledore, Quidditch Harry, Quidditch Malfoy and Yule Ball Hermione in 2016 that would leave five slots open.

I would like to see Snape, Bellatrix, Dolby/Nagini two pack (odd, but both to me would not really warrant a full release, maybe a combo pack with some misc. accessories for $200-$220 could work, one that I would buy), then Deathly Hallows Harry/Ron/Hermione.

Back