Star Ace Harry Potter - Sirius Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How would you like to see Sirius released?

• Azkaban prisoner and Order of Phoenix as 2 seperate releases

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • One figure with both costumes, one headsculpt (cheaper)

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • One figure with 2 costumes and 2 headsculpts (more expensive)

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • One set with both full figures

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters
Production sample of Sirius. Some things that weren't in the original solicitation:

sirius3.jpg

sirius2.jpg

So I have $189.45 in rewards points.
Sideshow will only let me use $179 towards the figure,which is the total cost.
Does that mean Sideshow won't let me use the rewards points on shipping?

I plan on switching bodies and getting tattoo decals... I kind of have it planned that I'll have the shirt unbuttoned a bit and his sleeves rolled up to show the tattoos. Cutting the head off and making it fit to a muscle body isn't hard.

I think it's awesome that they included the tattoos, I just don't like exposed joints/unsculpted arms.

Last edited:
Pretty great looking right there. I can't remember but does he wear the coat like that in the film?

Yeah, he does in King's Cross, I believe. After he talks to Harry in his dog form. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, it's been ages since I saw the movie.

I'm all for extra accessories and am looking forward to the figure, but it is odd they've chosen the coat he wears for only a few minutes in the entire series - while he's talking to Harry. Sirius goes to King's Cross as Padfoot and then jogs in to a side room. So, it's supposed to be a coat he's found in there to cover himself up with, not his own coat. Still does look cool though. I hope they bring out the Azkaban clothing set too!

Mind you, he does have a photo of the Order of the Phoenix on him, so how did he carry that? *Shudders*. Maybe he used a summoning charm - "Accio photo and giant fluffy coat."

Back