Star Ace Harry Potter - Sirius Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How would you like to see Sirius released?

• Azkaban prisoner and Order of Phoenix as 2 seperate releases

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • One figure with both costumes, one headsculpt (cheaper)

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • One figure with 2 costumes and 2 headsculpts (more expensive)

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • One set with both full figures

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters
wow i have to say star ace is sirius in developing HP line. i hope LOTR line also get the same attention like this.

This line is really starting to shape up nicely with great looking sculpts, and now the SS distribution deal. just need to start seeing more come down the pipeline like Hermione, Dumbledore, Snape, Hagris, older versions of the kids, before I truly feel the line is in it for the long haul.

Sirius looks good! Not digging the expression though, makes poses look awkward. Also, straight on his eyes look like they are a little too close to each other.

I might be in on this one! I am hoping that since he is in his Order of the Phoenix attire that maybe we will get more from that particular film? I still have to put my order in for Voldemort but I may do that if he goes up at SSC.

I'm in for this one, as he's a favorite character.

I'm holding out on any plans for the trio, unless older versions are made.

I just want an older Hermione. Praise the goddess of the internet!

But you can't just get one without the other two.

OK we know how much Sirius and Voldemort are going at BBTS and AlterEgo and other places.
What I want to know is when is Sideshow going to start to carry them?
I don't want to wait too much longer to order these figures,incase they follow Harry and sell out.
I would have thought they would have gone up on Thursday,but they didn't.

OK we know how much Sirius and Voldemort are going at BBTS and AlterEgo and other places.
What I want to know is when is Sideshow going to start to carry them?
I don't want to wait too much longer to order these figures,incase they follow Harry and sell out.
I would have thought they would have gone up on Thursday,but they didn't.

Sideshow has some set aside, including Harry. So all will be available from Sideshow, at least at first.

So according to the backboard from NYCC, Dumbledore is next after Hermione right?

Hopefully both. Interchangeable heads and costumes. They are similar heights so that shouldn't be a problem. However the backboards show Harris - he is my preference as I prefer the costumes.

Nope, completely different heads, costumes, etc. Harris is first.

Back