Star ace Harry Potter - Mad-Eye Moody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now up to $105.69. Only one person got the $99.75 price, lol.

That was a pretty good deal. Glad I saw it when you posted. He was actually not on my radar to get but couldn't resist at that price.

giphy.gif

My shipping status went from "Shipping today" to "Preparing to ship", the same it's been for the past two days. -_-

I really don't get the uproar about the eye. 1) It's an artificial magic eye anyway. 2) I see spokes in Ron's eyes, too. If anything, spokes in Ron's eyes would bother me (if I wanted to have it in my collection).

Make sure to contact Amazon for a price adjustment if you recently bought him for more guys!

Definitely! I purchased mine on the 14th and sent them an email last night. In less than 12 hrs I was told I'd receive a refund so I will get him for the $99.75 price. Thanks for the price updates.

I really don't get the uproar about the eye. 1) It's an artificial magic eye anyway. 2) I see spokes in Ron's eyes, too. If anything, spokes in Ron's eyes would bother me (if I wanted to have it in my collection).

Hey, don't start bashing Ron now. :lol He's a great figure. I don't see those in his eyes.

For all the accessories that Ron came with at that price he is the best deal out of them all. Don't think that'll be matched soon. He's my fav so far. just got notice about hermione shipping soon

well i cant stay away from this potter line. i caved when i got moody for 116 shipped from amazon. i had a chance to weather the coat, dull down the brown shoe, (not sure how silver the metal legs shoe is. have to re watch the movie) lighten the hair and eyebrow , and added silver to the zipper. i also added hot toys hands as they are bigger and more detailed, cardboard pieces to give him shoulders, and more belly :)

the coat weathering does a lot for the figure, great job. he looks good in the pics.

Back