Star Ace 1/6 - Harry Potter - Severus Snape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me personally, when i see a great figure go up for pre-order, even if the shipping date is a year away, i get so excited knowing it's on pre-order and i have it coming. The wait is worth it because you know you've got a great looking figure on the way.

What's the rush Star Ace? You released Voldemort (one of the best easily IMO) then started pumping through them! You're too concerned with trying to get these figures out there that you're dropping quality completely. It's like each release gets worse.

I personally would rather wait out the time, as i'm sure many others would for a quality figure. I was looking forward to Snape sooo much! He is one of my favourites, but he doesn't even look like him. Such a shame, I cancelled Mad-Eye because i wasn't happy with the result and now i'm thinking Snape will have to have the same fate as i don't see him sitting well with the ones I have, you made a great Voldemort and first year Harry, Ron and Hermione and it would just be weird putting a figure that doesn't even really resemble the character next to them. I'm a MASSIVE Harry Potter fan and had every intention of collecting the line, but i've been left disappointed.

:exactly:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I may buy this figure for the outfit and accessories, but I'll probably be slapping the Medicom Snape head on him if I do.

I think it looks really good too! Looking forward to adding him to my Harry Potter collection. :)

I think this sculpt looks better than any of the Harry, Ron, and Sirius sculpts.

The Medicom sculpt looks like a woman pretending to be Snape.

Medicom
Screen+shot+2011.png

I think this sculpt looks better than any of the Harry, Ron, and Sirius sculpts.

The Medicom sculpt looks like a woman pretending to be Snape.

What?! :rotfl

Disagree 100%. The Medicom sculpt looks like Alan Rickman to me. While this one is recognizable, but just...wrong.

The more that you guys don't like Star Ace's version, the more likely I can get him for $100 from Amazon in December like I did with Mad-Eye Moody. :D

^Good for you if you like to collect cheap stuffs! Anyway, that's good news for the Medicom Snape.. it's about time people realize how good that figure is! :)

I'm sure the Medicom Snape only went up in price this week. Always happens when a celebrity dies.

It has been at that price for months now.... or at least on the ones I was looking at :lol

Medicom is the better sculpt. It looks perfect.

The perfect Snape figure: Medicom head, Star Ace body and accessories. A shame that would take quite a bit of dough to do. :(

And the Medicom one was years ago. I thought with it, Star Ace can at least have a good references on Snape sculpt and able to create a better one. Too bad they failed.

Just saw this on their FB page.

That sculpt just looks so...YOUNG (a little less so close up though). And...pleasant/friendly? :(

Back