Stan lee is coming....what should I get signed?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stan Lee is coming....what should I get signed?

• Hulk PF (signature would be underneath base)

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Hulk Comiquette (signature would be underneath base)

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Dare Devil Com (signature would be on the blank nameplate)

• Wolverine comiquette (signature would be on top of the base)

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Iron man Com Flag version (signature would be underneath base)

• Silver Surfer comiquette (signature would be on surfer board)

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • The Thing PF (signature would be underneath base)

• Spider Man Comiquette (signature would be back of wall base)

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • A Stan Lee comic book??

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • A 8x10 photo picture?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will say, however, whenever I go to conventions, I get a photo taken with the celeb and then have them sign it. To me, that's the ultimate thing to have done, but this can definitely be an exception.

This is hard to do with Stan. They make it very clear that no pics are allowed. You have to try and sneak a shot in. They don't want anyone taking pics of Stan or him signing anything. It's all business. They charge extra $5 for a COA and a lot more for a photo op.

This is hard to do with Stan. They make it very clear that no pics are allowed. You have to try and sneak a shot in. They don't want anyone taking pics of Stan or him signing anything. It's all business. They charge extra $5 for a COA and a lot more for a photo op.

Ah. Did not know that. Understandable though.

With that said, definitely Spider-Man comiquette all the way.

Stan Lee had to cancel his appearance at last week's Amazing Arizona Comicon due to "health issues." I heard he got the flu. It's scary when a 90 year old gets the flu. Hopefully he's fully recovered and healthy now.

The one and only place to have Stan "The Man" Lee sign anything....

P4070036.jpg

Stan Lee (now 90) :horror will be finally coming to Vancouver Fan Expo in April. :) He has so many iconic characters....

Can't decide which to get my statue signed though....and should the signature be underneath the base or on top?

Hulk PF (underneath base)
Spiderman Comiquette (back of wall)
Iron Man comiquette (flag version underneath base)
The Thing PF (underneath base)
Wolverine Comiquette (top of the X base)
Silver Surfer comiquette (on surfboard)
Dare Devil comiquette (on blank plate)
Hulk Comiquette (underneath base)

I thought you had more Marvel than this. Definitely have him sign a statue where you can show off his autograph. I already got the Black Cat PF, Mary Jane Comiquette and Captain America PF signed by him as well as a few comics from Chris Claremont's era. In all, his signature came out small and neat. What ever you do. Tell him to take his time and not to write too big. I might be in Vancouver or Calgary having him signed my Spidey comiquette's base.

I thought you had more Marvel than this. Definitely have him sign a statue where you can show off his autograph. I already got the Black Cat PF, Mary Jane Comiquette and Captain America PF signed by him as well as a few comics from Chris Claremont's era. In all, his signature came out small and neat. What ever you do. Tell him to take his time and not to write too big. I might be in Vancouver or Calgary having him signed my Spidey comiquette's base.

I do have a lot more Marvel characters....too much in fact. :lol MJ or Black Cat are great choices too. Lots to think about. Can really only afford 2 autographs from him. :(

Well if your on Vancouver, you might want to book the tickets. They will sell out soon. Funny the venue raised the prices from last year of $30 to $55 now. Those greedy bastards!

Hope Stan Lee doesn't doesn't cancel the Fan Expo due to health issues.

I do have a lot more Marvel characters....too much in fact. :lol MJ or Black Cat are great choices too. Lots to think about. Can really only afford 2 autographs from him. :(

If that's the case, then I would go with Spidey Com & either the Hulk Com or PF.

I would try to get it visable,under the base will be hidden,only you and stan will likmely see it.if its on top you can enjoy it every time you walk by .

Well if your on Vancouver, you might want to book the tickets. They will sell out soon. Funny the venue raised the prices from last year of $30 to $55 now. Those greedy bastards!

Hope Stan Lee doesn't doesn't cancel the Fan Expo due to health issues.

I think I'm more leaning towards Calgary since the cast for the terminator will be their, except for Arnold. Will see what I decided cause the friend of mine who i travel with to the con would like to go back to Vancouver for a visit.

Back