Stan lee is coming....what should I get signed?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stan Lee is coming....what should I get signed?

• Hulk PF (signature would be underneath base)

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Hulk Comiquette (signature would be underneath base)

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Dare Devil Com (signature would be on the blank nameplate)

• Wolverine comiquette (signature would be on top of the base)

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Iron man Com Flag version (signature would be underneath base)

• Silver Surfer comiquette (signature would be on surfer board)

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • The Thing PF (signature would be underneath base)

• Spider Man Comiquette (signature would be back of wall base)

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • A Stan Lee comic book??

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • A 8x10 photo picture?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm really dreading lugging the Spidey Base at the convention all day...:thud:

It's not that bad bro. Just leave the Spidey statue at home and box up the base only. Have it signed then lug it out to your car and put it in the trunk. Leave it there and enjoy the Con. That's what I did.

It really depends on what comic you have, if its an important issue/number then I would say go with that, and if you do have him sign a comic be sure to have it CGC graded. DWC can do that for you as well. depending on the age and value of the comic it can go from $50 to $150 but depending on the comic it would be well worth it over signing a statue becasue comics will almost always keep there value, and having one signed by the great stan the man will only make it even more collectable. But if you dont have a comic worth signing then I would say go with the spiderman for a few reasons. First off of all those comiquettes/statues on your list its still one of the most sought after SS pieces. Last time i checked ebay it went for around $900-$1200, meaning its definately keeping its value for while, at least untill they make another one. Also other than the fantastic four, spiderman is one of stans most favorite characters and its one of the most iconic/popular characters in the marvel universe! If mavel had a spokesman for them it would be spiderman. So due to the fact that he had alot to do with Spidy, its one of Stans favs, and the statue is now worth 3 times its value and will most definately be worth even more once you have it signed I would say spidey is a no brainer. But if you have no intention of ever selling whatever piece your having signed or dont care about value then have him sign whichever one is your favorite. Of course this is my .02 cents, hope this helps.

Last edited:
yea i got a couple of spiderman and stuff like that signed also .... just go on desertwind comic ... there sell signed books for like 100 bucks

Don't be surprised if he doesn't even look at you. When we met him, he never looked up once, said a word, nothing. It was like an assembly line where you can't look at anything or talk to anyone.

Don't be surprised if he doesn't even look at you. When we met him, he never looked up once, said a word, nothing. It was like an assembly line where you can't look at anything or talk to anyone.

I recall one of his handlers saying that you'll need to but another ticket if you want him to say something to you.

Hey VS, do you have the Hulk VS Spidey dio? I'm thinking of getting that signed. Hmmm...

If you do get to chat, please tell him to stop the cheesy cameo's in films, they seriously do my head in :lol

As for a signature, it would have to be the spidey piece for me.
x :peace

.... I guess with his age...it's quite a task to look up and all:(

I recall one of his handlers saying that you'll need to but another ticket if you want him to say something to you.

Hey VS, do you have the Hulk VS Spidey dio? I'm thinking of getting that signed. Hmmm...
Wow that sucks... Stan Lee and his handlers are sure greedy :monkey4

No I don't have the Hulk vs Spidey Dio. I was going to buy it a few years ago but $1400 was just way too much. I'm happy with just the Hulk PF & Spidey Com. :)

Wonder if his signature will devalue the statue though since he signs probably hundreds and thousands of them...

.... I guess with his age...it's quite a task to look up and all:(

Wow that sucks... Stan Lee and his handlers are sure greedy :monkey4

No I don't have the Hulk vs Spidey Dio. I was going to buy it a few years ago but $1400 was just way too much. I'm happy with just the Hulk PF & Spidey Com. :)

Wonder if his signature will devalue the statue though since he signs probably hundreds and thousands of them...

Well that could be the case, or it could be that hundreds of people want this mans signature and by stoping to talk to you or every person in line he wont possibly have the time to be able to sign everyones items. Meaning some of the guys in the back wont be able to get there signature. Hope your never that guy in the back. :mad:

And you really think having STAN LEES signature would devalue it??? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
It's too bad Stan Lee didn't invent someone awesome, like Wolverine or Captain America.

He created the Avengers, fantastic four, most of the xmen and probably about 50% if not more of the Marvel universe. Of all that you dont fine anyone of them awsome??? :cuckoo:

And FYI, Stan Lee did part of the golden age writing on Captain America and most of the silver age writing/stories that you grew up loving. :rotfl

Last edited:
My friend Jack Kirby. :lecture

He created the Avengers, fantastic four, most of the xmen and probably about 50% if not more of the Marvel universe. Of all that you dont fine anyone of them awsome??? :cuckoo:

They're alright.

And FYI, Stan Lee did part of the golden age writing on Captain America and most of the silver age writing/stories that you grew up loving. :rotfl

I said invented.

Back