Stan Lee Autograph - Hulk or Spidey Comq???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would get both signed, but if you had to make a choice, get the spiderman comiquette signed. I wanted to take my spidey base to Calgary, but I was worried it would get damaged during the flight. Instead I got Mary Jane and Captain America PF signed. Oh if you do get it signed, you may want to buy the COA before you leave the line.

IMG_0387.jpg

CalgaryComicEntertaimentExpoApril28-292012183.jpg

I'm definitely going to get the COA. Quarthon, just curious where did SL sign your captain America pf? Now that I think of it that would be cool piece to get signed as well as spidey

I'm definitely going to get the COA. Quarthon, just curious where did SL sign your captain America pf? Now that I think of it that would be cool piece to get signed as well as spidey

I wanted Stan to sign the back of the shield. Instead the guy who I handed the shield told me "you want it in the front bro...you want to show it off". He told Stan to put it right in the front. After a while I realized it doesn't look that bad. I did not realized this, but my video camera was left on and captured the experience.

IMG_0378.jpg

I wanted Stan to sign the back of the shield. Instead the guy who I handed the shield told me "you want it in the front bro...you want to show it off". He told Stan to put it right in the front. After a while I realized it doesn't look that bad. I did not realized this, but my video camera was left on and captured the experience.

IMG_0378.jpg

That looks great!!!! :):clap:clap Awww man I guess I'm going to be a little lighter in my wallet during the convention, but it'll be worth it!!!!!

Stan Lee auto is cheaper then Patrick Stewerts? :lol I wish Stan lee went to the Vancouver Fan Expo this year but sadly he didn't. :( Would have loved a picture & autograph of him.

IMG_0378.jpg

Yeah I like to show the signature that's why I'm gonna have him sign the front of the wall for spidey comiquette not sure where on the doom Pf

Well, I'm all in. I'll miss the first 2 days of the WW Chi Con (Thurs & Fri) but I will be there on Sat & Sun. Based off the info kindly given to me by Legendary Hunter, I picked up the express pass and the sig tickets I'll need. Everything is already bought and printed. I'm ready to rock! This will be an AWESOME end to my 5 week vacation.

Spidey for sure, however I find having to pay for an autograph is crap, afterall if it wasn't for fans and ppl who bought the comics, statues etc., then no one would know the likes Stan Lee and other artists. same goes for movie and T.V actors. Greed, greedy, greedy.

Spider-Man is what I would get signed. Stan is coming to Heroes in Charlotte and the charge is 55.00 minimum. VIP pass is more.

I agree the money is a little high, but he is the creator of ALOT of comics. I really don't know how much longer he will do these things either, he is in his late 80's.

I could see 20.00 being reasonable, and a limit 1 stipulation. Otherwise people would bring stacks of stuff to him to get signed.

Back