SSF Halloween Costumes 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Halloween tale as....Mista J.

So the day begins at school, I keep telling my friend a "plan of sorts" just because every Halloween prior(in High school) has sucked. So I wanted to be a 100% sure this wont be a crappy lonely day. It wasnt.

He drops me off to get ready, takes me about a whole hour to get all ready. I made sure everything was either perfect, or extreamly close. Came home at 3, was done by 4. My friend wasnt coming until 7, so...I had a while. (unimportant, but I sat in front of a fan which cooled my make-up off...and never smudged after that...hmm)

SO as I wait, I decide to screw with some kids. The first thing I did was hide behind a car, and pop out while screaming "WHY SO SERIOUS!" they all freaked out, and ran away. Aweeeesssssommmmeeeeeee.

Then I get little kids coming up to me going "WOW! Its the Joker!" Then i'd offer them a magic trick. Heh. The worst part was when people who havent seen the move asked me to show it to them.....:doh

The some girls come up to me screaming "OH MY GOD THE JOKER! GIMME A HUG!"
So I gots some huggin....Joker gets the girls! :naughty

My friend picks me up, and we go. So I decide to stick my body out of the car, just like the Joker did after the police station explosion. My god that was fun. I was laughing all the way though the neighborhood.

Picked up another clown, but as we were coming out, I saw ONE other Joker...this time a girl. Me being totally in character, I talked to her. It was hilarious. Then I told her the Rachel Scars story. Heh. It was sweet.

Then as I left, I did the same car hanging thing, and I laughed all the way out of the neighborhood.

Wal-Mart time. Me and my clowns (they put on masks...one was Bill Clinton, the other was the Bank Robber Joker) walked through Wal-Mart, great responses. I walked up to a group of people(I had the walk down) and yelled "We're tonights entertainment!". They loved me. I bought some crappy playing cards just because, so when I paid, I told the clerk, "Its not about the money..." And left. Then some guy gave me a joker card...heh.

So then I began to wind down, I was losing my Joker character after that point. Some chick wanted to "^^^^" me....hehehe. But she just yelled that out so...no joker sex.

But yeah, it was amazing. I got 2 pics. So, i'll post them if they're good...

DSCN0852.jpg

My son and I in Indy gear. I just bought the hat for me, but I got him real khakis and a button down Dickies shirt and a real leather bomber since Halloween costumes are usually pretty thin.
His cousin was taking the picture so he made the goofy face at him.

Here is a picture of my wife and I at a party, we were the SHAMWOW infommercial people. Those of you that have seen this annoying infommerical will get it. We had a great crowd reaction as I did rigged demos and my wife handed out candy.

View attachment 9950

we had a blast!

mike

since i cant be someone big and scary i went as...

shaun2.jpg

shaun3.jpg

then just to gore things up a bit i added a nasty neck wound

shaun1.jpg

i hadnt dressed up since i was little kid but my friends FINALLY decided to do something this year. i had a few girls come up to me and say "you have red on you" :D i had a great time and cant wait till next year. :banana

i had a few girls come up to me and say "you have red on you"

That reminds me... If I have one more little ^^^^er come up to me and say "Great Invisible Man!" Said person will be beaten within an inch of their lives. THE INVISIBLE MAN DOESN'T HAVE A F'N RORSCHACH BLOT ON HIS F'N FACE!!! :cuss
Seriously, only one person knew who the ^^^^ I was. :cuss

My turn sadly only like 3 people knew who me and my girlfriend were can you guess?
IMG_2231.jpg

And some pictures of my friends as well!
IMG_2240.jpg

Great costumes every year its always hard to one up each other!
IMG_2218.jpg

Back