SSF Halloween Costumes 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys! Thought I would get this thread started, now that spook season is upon us. I thought I was going to have no costume at all this year, but I scored a "Fear" Michael Myers mask from CGP, and also another Warlock.. So I am in the GAME!

Everyone who wants to share their costume shots, here is the place to do it in!

Here are my "Fear" shots....

DSCN5044.jpg

DSCN5046.jpg

DSCN5047.jpg

DSCN5049.jpg

DSCN5050.jpg

DSCN5051.jpg

DSCN5054.jpg

DSCN5055.jpg

Wow, that's an awesome costume Josh. At first I thought it was one of your custom Myers figures in that first picture, you know since they look real too! :banana:horror:horror

Ha Ha Ha...oh..he he ah ha...oh ee ha ah ee ee oh ha....
Ferget it.

Last edited:
I love the pic with your wif sitting in the drive way, she has a look on her face like "Oh God, I hope the neighbors dont see." :rotfl

Great pix Josh!!

Wow, that's an awesome costume Josh. At first I thought it was one of your custom Myers figures in that first picture, you know since they look real too! :banana:horror:horror

Thanks man! I got this mask today and it ROCKS!! Best Myers I have ever seen. I'm gonna use it as reference for my next Myers sculpt. :D

And great shots Celtic! Dude, if you had long blond hair.. you would make a great young Myers. :lol

Great work on the makeup, very cool. :rock

I love the pic with your wif sitting in the drive way, she has a look on her face like "Oh God, I hope the neighbors dont see." :rotfl

Great pix Josh!!

Thankfully we have no neighbors... seriously out in the middle of nowhere. :horror

But she had a blast doing these, My camera sucks...so we were only able to do so much. I wanted to have better stalking shots, but it didn't work out.

The worst thing is seeing how freakin fat I have gotten, looks like Myers has had too many Quarter Pounders. :monkey2

I think you have a pretty good Myers build. Its not too skinny, not too fat, looks like you can defintly hurt someone with your hands. IMO it works.

I think you have a pretty good Myers build. Its not too skinny, not too fat, looks like you can defintly hurt someone with your hands. IMO it works.

Thanks man... I wish I were a bit taller. But at least I have bulk. I remember seeing this one guy on the Myers boards who took some shirtless mask shots... He looked like a stick figure... guy was SMALL. :lol

I hope to do Warlock shots tomorrow...

Back