SSF Halloween Costumes 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Myers shots, but with my Sandman Edition Warlock....enjoy!

DSCN5113.jpg

AWESOME :rock

I'm at work wearing a suit. Simple enough, but I've got my "Vote Petrelli" button on and a red slash/rip across my forhead showing my recent visit from a certain Sylar.

It's fun to recognize those that get it (many really like the subtle touch of the button:D).

i got bored so i mummified my dog :lol:lol:lol

Picture304.jpg

Picture305.jpg

Picture303.jpg

no dogs were hurt during the mummification process just there pride :lol

Hey MaulFan - you could always go as the Texas Chainsaw massacre guy - just need some grubby clothes and a butcher's apron - get all bloodied up and wear a mask - or you can be the chainsaw killer from resident evil and wear a burlap bag with eye cutouts. Lots of options!! Hope you do something fun this year!!! :rock

Hey guys! Thought I would get this thread started, now that spook season is upon us. I thought I was going to have no costume at all this year, but I scored a "Fear" Michael Myers mask from CGP, and also another Warlock.. So I am in the GAME!

Everyone who wants to share their costume shots, here is the place to do it in!

Here are my "Fear" shots....

DSCN5044.jpg

DSCN5046.jpg

DSCN5047.jpg

DSCN5049.jpg

DSCN5050.jpg

DSCN5051.jpg

DSCN5054.jpg

DSCN5055.jpg

More shots....

DSCN5059.jpg

DSCN5070.jpg

Man, How'd I miss this thread. Those are awsesome pictures Josh. You really got into the role.

My son's first Halloween....errrr....I mean, The Last Son Of Krypton.....Kal-El.....

Next year he will either be Wolverine, Hulk, Slave Leia, a Squid, a Marshmellow, the 13th Victim from a Friday the 13th movie or a miniature Shape.

Happy Halloween Everyone...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Back