SSF Halloween Costumes 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was Danzig.... Misfits Era. I don't think anyone realized it though. :lol Went Trick or Treating but the streets were pretty dead. Doesn't seem the same as it was when I was a kid. I remember the streets being flooded with children in costumes till late into the night.

My GF was Wednesday from the Addams Family. She made the costume herself and did a great job.

This is the photo I based my costume off on...

misfits-sometime.jpg

4124ea9a.jpg

adf43bc0.jpg

56b07368.jpg

35cbf69e.jpg

7fdb4a9a.jpg

Last edited:
Great photos everyone!!! I really love yours Rory - and your girlfriend's is awesome!!! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks for the compliments guys! My GF helped a bunch on my costume as well. I don't know if you can tell but I have bright yellow contacts in that make my eyes look like killer wolf eyes. Tits. :lol

Don't worry about it man. You did an excellent job on your costume. It looks more accurate than any other Joker costume I have seen yet. :rock

:lecture :lecture - Celtic P: It's obvious that you put a lot of time and effort into your costume and it really is fantastic. No matter where you go there wil always be douches - best to just ignore them. :)

I also had an ipod and mini amp tucked away in my Trick or Treat bag. As I walked down the streets I was blasting The Misfits, Samhain, and the Halloween soundtrack. I think I was freaking people out... :lol

Thanks. I got attacked on another forum as well...but not about being "fat" (im not that fat...yeeash, just have a round face...) but for going to Wal-Mart because theres nothing else to do. Going to Wal-Mart as The Joker = Fun.

I also had an ipod and mini amp tucked away in my Trick or Treat bag. As I walked down the streets I was blasting The Misfits, Samhain, and the Halloween soundtrack. I think I was freaking people out... :lol

:rock :rock :rock :rock I wish I could have seen that!! :lol

Back