SSF Halloween Costumes 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some lame-ass pics. :lol

Halloween2008-05.jpg

Halloween2008-06.jpg

Halloween2008-18-1.jpg

:lol Thanks Jen! I hope you had a great time, I know I did tonight...

(spent all night hiding in your closet... :monkey3)

I had fun - still getting over a cold so didn't stay out too late - :sick

So that was YOU in my closet - if only I had known - I would have joined you. :lol :naughty

I actually put on this whitish makeup - but ended up looking like a real bad mime - so I took it off. :lol :lol I suck when it comes to costume makeup. :lol

I wish I lived nearby... I always love doing Horror makeup... I could have made you look pretty damn badass...

But I love how it came out, that last pic is dreamy... :D

I wish I lived nearby... I always love doing Horror makeup... I could have made you look pretty damn badass...

But I love how it came out, that last pic is dreamy... :D

Thank you. You are making me blush. :eek::lol:lol Some day I'll actually take the time to try and do some proper makeup. I always wait to the last minute and then I'm in a huge rush. One of these years I'll learn. :lol

C'mon people! Halloween was F'N yesterday! We need more pics! :cuss

Don't tell me you didn't dress up...

Thanks for the compliments guys. :) AND YEAH - Let's see some more pics!!!!

Here's one of a friend of mine - before he passed out in the graveyard. :lol
Halloween2008-11.jpg

I love that he is laying in front of the gluttony tombstone... if he passed out there, I would put a bunch of pizza boxes and cans around him.. :lol

I love that he is laying in front of the gluttony tombstone... if he passed out there, I would put a bunch of pizza boxes and cans around him.. :lol

That would have been hilarious. When I left he was still lying there - he was so f'n gone that I wouldn't be surprised if that is where he spent the rest of the night. :lol

Back