1/6 SSC Zuckuss Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, January is half over. ..wonder if this one is gonna show up soon? Looking forward to it...Sideshow always rocks the aliens.

Well, January is half over. ..wonder if this one is gonna show up soon? Looking forward to it...Sideshow always rocks the aliens.
Been wondering about this one too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

My flex pay was delayed I think until the 21st but no more updates so I guess it ain’t coming just yet. They do still the 14 day email? Don’t they?

Yep. Zuckuss and Dengar are charging within a day of each other. Damn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I hate it when everything come at the same time. 4 Star Wars figures a year and two are stocked just days apart? Seriously Sideshow? :gah:

I hate it when everything come at the same time. 4 Star Wars figures a year and two are stocked just days apart? Seriously Sideshow? :gah:

It is all Hong Kong production...they are going to shut down for a few weeks for Chinese New Year....and nothing will come out for almost a month so it is big push to get stuff out for all companies...

With them being so close together, I wonder if Sideshow would ship them together to save on shipping?

It is going to be exciting to see all of the classic bounty hunters together at last. I hope some new pics of the production pieces show up soon.

Back