1/6 SSC Zuckuss Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had some reward points from Spooktacular orders become available to use, and it pushed my total up to $230. Hello free Zuckuss!

Zuckuss is listed as 4' 11".

Cathy Munroe said she was picked for her height:

CMunroe1.jpg

https://starwarsinterviews1.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/cathy-munroe-interview-zuckuss-star.html

The figure can't really be shorted without cutting the robe down.

Yes. If this comes out to be the same height as Bossk, 4-Lom, Dengar, etc that will be a disappointing. Yup, Zuckuss is only listed as 4'11, and the actress was short who played him.

Yes. If this comes out to be the same height as Bossk, 4-Lom, Dengar, etc that will be a disappointing. Yup, Zuckuss is only listed as 4'11, and the actress was short who played him.

I can honestly confirm that the Zuckuss figure is notably shorter than the rest. I never measured him, but at a glance, he looked alright to me.

Not sure what your source material is on the height of Zuckuss. Is that the height of Cathy Munroe? If so, then that diving bell helmet of a mask that she wore likely added a few inches, as did the boots. At 4' 11", a sixth scale figure would come in at just under 10 inches. Add three to four inches to the height of the actor to allow for the costume, and the figure gets to be 10.3-10.5 inches.

I know that the Sideshow product page lists the figure as 12 inches, but I can promise you that's an oversight.

At any rate, for those who are looking for precision, I can't help you. But I can tell you that Zuckuss and 4-LOM look to have the appropriate height differential while standing on a table together.

If you go back to page 11 of this thread, you can see that there is a noticeable difference in height compared to him and Bossk.

So after dengar and zuckuss what's the chance we get Cad Bane? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the deal with this guy? Just bumping up this thread really. He's coming soon I hope. I really want to finish the BH lineup.

I wonder if these are the final product?
Just getting excited about this. [emoji847]
7e25d98769e3acd224d2609d3f6d0459.jpg
f1e13e257441398eaeda8bc8e598f07c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Back