1/6 SSC Zuckuss Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They showed him some love finally

15.jpg

He looks very, very nice.

I wonder how much very, very nice costs at Sideshow these days.

I think it's exactly the same. Just one photo is in very brightly lit conditions and the new one seems to be much darker.

No, that coat in the newer picture is much darker in color even after corrected for lighting. They've just done a lot more weathering to the coat and vest and to some degree the head.

Looks very nice. It's a bummer the Hasbro one is so good (and with only minor mods pretty much holds its own with HT and SSC figs if displayed just a little further back.) Will make it harder to pull the trigger on this guy when there's other more major characters that $220 will buy.

The coat in the old picture looks like real or "real" leather. Pretty cool. New one is probably the same but harder to see...

Looks a lot better. Either that was originally a photo with a lot of flash reflecting off the glass, or Sideshow finished painting him.

I didn't use a flash on the pic. Generally, my pics turn out exactly as the figures look to the naked eye--I don't mess with camera settings or edit the pic to make it look better. I don't know how the lighting is at NYCC but at SDCC it was pretty bright. Also, the color saturation on the pic from NYCC looks higher.

Back